Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Friday 8th

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Default Friday 8th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all! Bright sunshine at the moment, but not around for long. Temperatures very cool, clouding over from mid-morning and rain this evening.

Yesterday rose hip syrup completed (apart from labelling), redcurrant jelly started - actually finding a bit of space in the freezer now, but still fruit to be used in there, bit more family history, the long list of oddments of information is reducing slowly as I add it to the family tree, a couple of hours with a good book and some more cross stitching done.

Today, back massage first thing, drop off some embroidery threads for a lady in the village, finish the redcurrant jelly. No other specific plans.

What did you make yesterday Caroline? You must be running out of storage space by now, do you have an event lined up soon?
    Dave, any progress on that photo for the cut?
    Shelley, have you managed to shake off the remnants of that infection yet?
    Mo and Pete, hope you've enjoyed the family visit, when do you have to return to the rat race?

HAGO
    Linda

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all,

Grey and dry but not too cold or windy here.

I am working on a few cards at the moment, some nearly done, some in design stage.

Not much else planned today except finish cleaning the bathroom, I did the bed and started on the bathroom and "the little loo" got interrupted by the shop and then having to deal with the abandoned car which is still there, but all the neighbours got together and we moved it down the road a bit so that at least we can move our cars.

I am slowly getting rid of the cold Linda, Simon has now come down with it, typically its the worst thing ever and he is not very happy. You are emptying the freezer and filling up the shelves, by next harvest you should have an empty freezer and hopefully empty shelves having sold everything

Dave and Caroline have trouble getting on?

Mo and Pete home soon?

HAGD all

Shelley
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Afternoon all

Internet went down again, could see the hub flashing in the middle of the night, from downstairs. Back on now but not sure for how long, still getting message a major problem.

Have an event booked for 11th May Linda, only a small local one but normally not too bad. Then nothing until October unless I change my mind, will see how the May one goes first.

Hope your back massage benefits you today.

T-shirts arrived yesterday, email sent to just check on a few things such as placement etc then can make a start on them tomorrow.

HAGO x

3dDave is online now Super Moderator Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Afternoon all...

Been a bit busy hence only just posting, had to deliver somecwork this morning...
    No Linda, the photo had hardly any part of it in focus so when I blew it up itcwas like a photo made from lego 😩.....got somewhere with it but its not detailled enough for me to work with. Vague, blocky and had to try to trace it on a lightpad....useless!
    Hope you are all having better luck than me 😆

Dave.

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Hello Crafty Folk.

Got back about an hour ago now all unpacked and nearly back to normal. Sorry I couldn't join in the last two weeks as I have no idea of my log in now to get CF on my phone or pad. It's permanently connected on my laptop for the last god knows how many years.

Needless to say we are delighted to be back to rain and 10deg from beautiful sunshine in the mid twenties to thirties. Had fabulous time, camping in the middle of the desert, swimming in sink holes, eating gorgeous food and generally relaxing. Don't have to be back at work till Tuesday so all the better.

My phone has decided to die the LCD screen is on it's way out, looks like the grandkids have scribbled with purple felt pen all over it. It's been creeping further and further across the screen and I'm sure it will have covered it by tomorrow. It will be an interesting conversation with Carphone Warehouse tomorrow, quite sure they won't want to replace it but it's not been damaged it's a fault with the handset. Pete is trying to download all my photos and anything else he can get off it before it dies completely.

I will try and catch up with the goings on over the last couple of weeks or may just say heyho and start again LOL

Hope everyone is well though, eyes are recovering, cold are better, as are backs and anything else that was hurting.

C U Tomorrow,

Mo. XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Welcome back, hope you get your phone sorted.

C U tomorrow 2
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Thread Information