Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Thursday 7th March.

3dDave is online now Super Moderator Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Thursday 7th March.

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all...

Commission completed, canít post it as its a Mothers day one.
    Second one on the mat but its a hopeless photo that pixellates and has depth of field so the background is blurred...one for my ever so fantastic pet portrait mate. Got to walk the dog, Sue is out on yet another retirement lunch, second of three 😆
    I never got so much as a card!.....so their cuts went up in price!
    Not much on today, BBL

Dave.
    Last edited by 3dDave; 07-03-2019 at 10:11 AM.

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Morning all! Sun making valiant efforts to brighten up the day, but not much success. Forecast is for rain nearly all day, temperatures dropping and wind coming from the north.

Yesterday - rose hip syrup started, lots of clearing up/tidying up done, phone call to elderly aunt who seems to be well, lengthened a pair of trousers, sewed the last seams on the knitted jumper, couple of hours at the family history, mustard order collected.

Today - most of clearing and tidying done, laundry in the machine, rose hip juice on second straining ready to finish later today. Not sure what else, but as always there will be plenty to do if I look for it

Hope you get the current cut photo sorted Dave.
    How are things in Hampshire Caroline and Shelley? Hope your weather is reasonable and plenty of time for crafting.
    Mo and Pete, hope you're fully relaxed and still enjoying sunshine.

HAGO
    Linda

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all,

Sunny dry and mild here.

This morning I have been on the phone to the police to inform them of an abandoned car right outside our shop, actually blocking our cars in, yesterday I got out thanks to our neighbour moving their car and seeing me out. Its been there for more than 24 hours now. Its on double yellows, on a main road and half on the pavement. No one cares. Made my blood boil, did some checks and its not had tax or an MOT for over a year. The inside is full of rubbish, who knows whats in the boot.
    Our next door neighbour on the other side is going to help us push it further down the road later, it is unlocked so we can get the handbrake off. I have also gone online and reported to the council who are only really interested if its been there for 8 weeks, can you believe it? Grrrrrr

I am doing some more housework, striped the bed, leaving it to air a bit then clean the bathrooms and get the house tidy to start hoovering tomorrow.

Right now I am going to some card making, cut some bits to use later, hopefully it will help to destress about the car.

I posted my Aunts card yesterday, picture soon.

Dave hope you get the picture sorted. Its nice for Sue to have lots of leaving dos, hope she enjoys them.

Linda you are busy, rose hip syrup, isn't that good for coughs or is for constipation? Ha I think it is important to know which Cat doing well with his med?

Caroline haveing problems getting on again?

Mo and Pete still away?

HAGD all.

Shelley
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Afternoon All

No internet this morning, finally came on about 10 minutes ago. BT thought it would take 27 hours as a major problem, that was at 10 am.

Cleaned the fish tank, stitched up the baby jumper and added the broderie anglais trim, now back to some knitting and catching up with some tv programmes.

We had a problem with a car dumped in our road Shelley, East Hants were on the ball and dealt with it the same day along with the police. Mind you things are very quiet round here probably sitting waiting for something to do, lol. Plus a private road.

HAGO x

Thread Information