Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Sunday 25th

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Default Sunday 25th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all! Still dark and a bit nippy outside. Feels damp but not actually raining although some heavy rain forecast for later.

Yesterday - see my later post on yesterday's thread. After that I watched the pertinent part of GP qualifying (sort of) then went to bed. Didn't feel particularly tired and couldn't get to sleep. Managed a few cat naps up until about 4.00am, when I finally managed to nod off.

Today, woken up by youngest (and heaviest) cat trampling all over me at some ridiculous hour (probably about 5.15 - his usual time). Managed to ignore him and get back to sleep until just after 6.00. Expecting to feel extremely tired by the and of the day. Think I've managed to find the couple of bits that occurred to me during the night that would be useful/needed for today's event. Have got the car reloaded, got a load in the dishwasher and managed a cup of coffee. Will be setting off in a few minutes as entrance to this venue is awkward and narrow and most stallholders will have trolleys (including me) they're trying to get in and out. On my own this year as the friend I usually go with moved to the north of Scotland a year ago.

Hope you're not too tired today Caroline. Expect you'll be putting stock, stands etc back in their storage spaces.
    Fingers crossed for you to have a good day Mo & Pete.
    Dave - dog walk, grandson visits, cutting, networking? Whatever you're doing, have fun.
    Lilly - plans for today? Hope you get some time for yourself around the chores. Nice to hear your vision is working at full pelt again; must be quite a relief for you

HAGO
    Linda

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning All

Shattered this morning and took ages to get to sleep. All the events of yesterday going over in my mind. Got all the accounts done last night.

Hope you get on okay today Linda, take it easy as unloading is backbreaking. I have just dumped my stock in the workroom, will sort out at my leisure.

How are you getting on Mo & Pete?

Lily and Dave more crafting?

I am sorting out gift wrap and making boxes, hope to get the rest of that sorted today then can sit and knit. Got some more wool through to test some baby bootees look like Ugg's.

Have fun x

IMG_2113.jpg
    Last edited by Caroleecrafts; 25-11-2018 at 09:03 AM.

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Morning sll....
    Not detecting today, back is aching a bit so I won’t risk it, off to see the lovely Julia Tuesday if I can get an appointment, get it worked on a bit.
    Uber fiddly cut nearly finished, hopefully by this afternoon. Delivered 3 yesterday so thats balanced the books a bit...
    Off down the other end of the village later, yes Linda, walking the dog and to see “”Aunty San” in the craft shop...bit of networking 😉

Have a goodun’ all

Dave.

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning all.

Off for day two at The American Museum. Always a slower day but hoping to at least match last years takings. When we get home it will be one big sigh of relief that it's all over for another year and we can get on with c massive clean of the house before we set up for our own Christmas. Quite a bit of shopping to do yet and really stumped for what to get OH.

Hope yu event goes well Linda.

Very attractive stand Caroline you can relax now and do what you want as well.

It's good to keep the books balanced Dave especially this time of year.

Hope Lilly you have settled on the final look for your board.

Have a good Sunday all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Afternoon all,

Dry and hazy here but not too cold.

I had a bit of a relaxed day yesterday, just pottered around putting the board in the window, taking pictures and spent the evening posting pictures to my FB page (link at the bottom of my post) if you are interested, have a look. Its only the first batch, some more later today. Spent the evening doing some more crochet, it was a weird day because basically I got up and was driven to the hospital where I sat around waiting for awhile and then had all the tests, just made the day odd.

More pottering around today and picture posting and some more crochet. Not doing any more die cutting til my new cutting plate arrives, don't want to damage my new machine. I did find a nice sturdy planner/diary that I can modify to use as a photo album/memory book for my friend's wedding pictures, so that will be my next paper project.

A picture of the board just so you guys can see it.
    IMG_20181124_140749.jpg

And the display of the rest of them in the shop
    IMG_20181124_140944.jpg

Oh and a picture of my table at the fair, I did a complete dump of all the pictures on my phone and found them.
    IMG_20181103_111925.jpg

and while we are on pictures here are some of my tidied craft room

IMG_20181023_212740.jpg

IMG_20181023_212758.jpg

IMG_20181023_212812.jpg

IMG_20181023_212856.jpg

IMG_20181023_212828.jpg

Have a good day everyone. Hope everyone attending events has a good day and safe travelling.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Evening all.

Wow that looks amazing Lilly and what a fabulous craft room, wish mine was as tidy and organised.

Has a reasonable day at the American Museum and managed to pack up in record time of 90mins. Overall a great weekends events. Wish that all of the events could reap so a great percentage profit LOL WooHoo that's a rap for the year such a geat feeling. As much as we love doing it all it's so nice to have a break. Pete has some commissions to complete, I have a shed load of housework to do then we can concentrate on Christmas.

Hope everyone had a great day and Linda's event was a success too.

Time for a glass of wine, dinner is in the slow cooker ready whenever we want. Strictly results are on shortly that's me sorted for the evening apart from cashing up.

Have a good evening all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Its not quite so tidy at the moment Mo, I dumped everything from the fair on my desk and haven't got round to sorting it yet. Now I have got the all clear on my eyes, I shall get back into my routine of tiding and cleaning.

Glad your event went well and thats a good time for the pack up. I can see from the pictures its not only stock but all the lovely display units and stuff to do.

Enjoy the wine, and the rest of your evening.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Lovely and organised Lily, mine is a tip again!

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Mine is tidy for about half an hour or until I start framing....I just wade through chaos now, much easier 😂

Dave.

Thread Information