Hi Guys,

I am a Mens-Shedder andhere is a review I have sent forsubmission for a recent purchase on Ebay, but also available on Amazon anddirect from Website

Peter

I am so impressed with My Preppin Weapons, that this is the 3rd one that I have bought. I bought my Firstone from the United States after reading amazing reviews from there.As always I only get one to be sure that it is as good as it says it is.

Very soon after the firstuse, I was so impressed with ZeroSandingPaper Wastage,and the sheer comfort of the fit in the hand,and with the larger size the sheer timesaving with its Efficiency,and almost apleasure to sand,Who Would Have Thought!

Now I want to save moretime so wanted a 3rd so that I can label each of the 3 colours (yellow, blueand purple) with the colour and grit with description for ease of use and nochanging sandpaper required ie" Purple320 GritFinesanding between coats.

I was delighted to now beable to buy them in the UK as the firstone I ordered from the US for over 40 and 3-4 weeks for delivery.

I therefore have noreservations about giving this a 100% 5Star rating, and in the future intend to buy a 4th formisc grits and Wet and Dry applications as when using in a bucket"THEY FLOAT"so no raking around wrist deep in dirtywater.