Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Wednesday 7th

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Default Wednesday 7th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all! Still dark, not raining, think temperatures are reasonable.

Flying visit as leaving very soon. Had a lousy night sleep-wise and it's going to be a long day, hope the day is lively to keep me awake

Had a lovely, if short, time with friends yesterday, sorted out a last couple of bits to take today, got car loaded and did nothing else much for the whole day.

HAGO
    Linda

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning All, Daylight just appearing but raining!

Have a good day Linda and hope all goes well. Keep up the caffeine intake. I do like your analogy yesterday very true and could get withdrawal symptoms from not buying 'stuff'.

Not too much housework Mo, remember Quintin Crisp!

Did the pram arrive Dave and did you get all your cutting done?

I have put off the HW this week Lily as could not be asked. Today Lee is listening and watching the cricket whilst he paints, that leaves me free for more sorting.

Did no sorting yesterday mainly due to the workman calling for this and that, apparently when he is in full painting mode cannot get anything for himself. I was up and down stairs like a yoyo. So gave up in the end. Today that is it as want to spend Thursday thru to Sat creating. MEN!!!!!

HAGO x

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Morning all...
    Pram arrived, courier gave a 1 hr slot and was indeed there, so was the next....and the next...
    Got both cuts finished and mounted, mounted a third in a floating frame, lined a few more projects up.
    Got to meet Amy at the storage depot later, dump some of her boxes in her unit there...
    Got to go through the van and give it a quick tidy, remove personal effects ready for it to disappear...manager comes Friday to remove my details from the laptop and phone and take them away then my barcode, sorry, pay number will be no more.
    Donít drop asleep on your feet Linda.....
    Glad you had a CBA day Caroline, have a few of those myself now and again...born rebels 😂

Dave.

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning all, well getting on for afternoon now.

Got up really late, terrible night. Very tired yesterday evening so went to be early but couldn't sleep properly my leg and hip were killing me. Got up at 4 to take some more pain killers managed to get a couple of hours after that then cat napped. Pete has done his back in so right couple of crocks here. Need to be recovered by next Wednesday so both have to take things a bit easy. Easier said than done.

Raining heavily and high winds interspaced with flashes of sun. Was intending go into town this morning but not bothering in this weather. Dinner will be freezer surprise tonight. Pete has booked for us to see Bohemian Rhapsody tonight, so long since we have been to the cinema looking forward to it.

Must do a bit of housework as Pete has a pupil Friday and I'm in the shop again tomorrow. Dusting now for our benefit Caroline but a bit of respect to a visitor. It's a man he won't notice anything other than the obvious LOL Might try and do a bit of pyro and ink later we need some smaller pieces as all the rest bar one have sold.

Hope you have a successful day Linda and you enjoy your creative time Caroline. Celebrate the final tie with work Dave.

Keep warm and dry all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Lilly42 is online now Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all,

Grey and drizzly here but warm.

I did the paperwork yesterday, need to try and tidy up the shop a bit today.

I didn't do much else apart from the shopping, cooking dinner and spent the evening watching tv and crocheting. Was very relaxing.

I also bought my black paint and will paint my board today, leave it dry overnight and put it up tomorrow.

I think with all that goes on here and 4 cats not cleaning is not an option Caroline. So will try and do some this afternoon if things permit, sometimes the shop can put paid to the best laid plans. Best of luck with the sorting.

And Dave, keeping busy, did you have to assemble the pram? Glad you are still fitting in some cutting and creating.

Hope your journey is good and you arrive safe and sound Linda, and that its a good day and its all worth while. You will probably sleep like a log tonight.

Mo and Pete hope your aches and pains diminish, sounds like a fun evening, enjoy.

HADG everyone
    Last edited by Lilly42; 07-11-2018 at 12:14 PM.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Didnít have to assemble the pram but had to do yet another skip run to dump all the boxes because ď They wonít fit in my car Dave....Ē 😂

Dave.

Lilly42 is online now Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Ah yes the boxes, we keep all ours and use them mostly to light the fire or else repacking something for the post.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Thread Information