Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Saturday 28th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Saturday 28th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all

Long sleeve tshirts dug out, cannot cope with vests and top any longer.

Woke with pain in my knee and hip, not sure if I had been sat on during the night or slept in the same position for too long. Could be because getting older each day!

Finished stitching up the knitted bits yesterday and have cut out 3 London frame bags, hope to get those done today.

Hope all your events are going well and you are warmer today Mo, Lancing College is a bit like Charterhouse, freezing.

Will bbl alter to check your news, HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Morning all! Dull, wet, breezy and cool outside.

Yesterday - didn't get to the forum to post until evening so no point in repeating stuff. Summary: not a bad day overall.

Today - all out of kilter with the clock change and my cold/cough developing. Cough has become persistent and is wearing me out, sinuses are blocked so not getting enough air and feeling more tired than usual. OH's cold has got worse, so he won't be doing anything around the house except make more mess for me to clear up!
    Have to deal with yesterday's stuff - last night I just unloaded the car and dealt with my eats and drinks stuff and unpacked the table covers. Also, promised someone an email list of my products as they wanted to buy but didn't have cash and I don't have card facilities, then if I've got energy when it's all done, make a start on getting things together for next weekend which is a two day affair.

Sounds like you made good progress yesterday Caroline.
    Hope everyone else achieved what they wanted to, and today is just as successful (or better).
    HAGO
    Linda

Lilly42 is online now Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Afternoon all,

Bright but cold and windy here, definite taste of winter, all though the forecast predicts climbing temperatures during the week so on Saturday for the fair it will be warmer but wet, as we are indoors thats not a problem but I can't decide how it will affect feet through the door as passing trade might be down but should not put off those determined to attend.

Know what you mean about the clocks Linda, I keep worrying that I am too late for something and I have missed something. The cats are intrigued their breakfast is early, when the clocks go the other way they are peeved at dinner being late, but they get used to it.

Yes Caroline third layer gone on yesterday, too cold without now. Hope everyone is keeping warm. A little birdie on FB told me its your birthday today, is that right, sometimes it does get it wrong. However if its correct Happy Birthday, hope you have a wonderful day and get all sorts of lovely cards and pressies.

Hope that everyone has a good day.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Caroline! Just found out it's your birthday today! You kept that one quiet

Hope you've had a lovely day and Lee has treated you to something very nice

Many happy returns

Linda x

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Thank you both. Think now 61 will start going backwards, lol

Lee bought me a Zutter machine, punches the holes and adds the wires for notebooks etc. Had a play and done a Christmas organiser for a friend as a tester. The 1st 2 goes did not go well but got the hang of it now.

Thread Information