Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Monday 8th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Monday 8th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

1 week into October already! who else finds the days have less hours in them?

Not sure what I am doing today, did print some of the pages for the kitten journal, may get them stitched and print off some more. Need some bookbinding glue as well.

Hope you get done all you want to and how did it go Mo & Pete.

HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

OK - so I didn't beat Caroline this morning and we currently have two threads running. I will transfer my ramblings onto this thread

Linda

Morning all! Making up for being late to yesterday's thread as I think I've beaten Caroline this morning.

Weather is overcast, cool and breezy but dry at the moment. Promise of improvement as the day (and the week) goes on.

Yesterday - busy morning cooking, printing stuff etc, but the afternoon was spent catching up with GP and Strictly whilst pinned to my chair by two fully grown cats who refused to move for any reason!

Today - finishing the gingered beetroot, general tidying (as usual), need to pop to the village school to drop off something, quick visit to brother's then will see. A bit of labelling to be done and figure out what, if anything to make with some of the other stuff in the freezer, the remaining apples and a few more beetroot.

Hope everyone is raring to go at the start of a new week.
    Looking for a report on your weekend event Mo and Pete
    How go the card sales Caroline?
    Back to the boilers Dave?
    Fingers crossed that all goes smoothly for you Lilly.

HAGO
    Linda

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning Crafters.

Got back about 9.15pm last night and not too bad a weekend especially considering Sunday's weather. At least we didn't have the high gusts of wind as predicted so the rain was pretty vertical and didn't come into the Chalet. Hardy lot in Wisley more people than we had expected in that weather but obviously a lot down on a fine day. Friday was ok and Sunday was very busy. Nearly out of Christmas decorations again going to be busy this next couple of weeks till the next one.

Haven't caught up with much on the CF will do that tonight.

Have a good day all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

bodrighy is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Before Wisley I was fed up making snowmen and penguins. In a week or teo I am going to be REALLY fed up with them LOL. Not that I am complaining mind as without them the weekend would have been a disaster. People aren't spending the bigger amounts at the moment so it is imperative that we have the smaller, less expensive items.
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Quote Originally Posted by bodrighy View Post
    Before Wisley I was fed up making snowmen and penguins. In a week or teo I am going to be REALLY fed up with them LOL. Not that I am complaining mind as without them the weekend would have been a disaster. People aren't spending the bigger amounts at the moment so it is imperative that we have the smaller, less expensive items.
    The joys of being a full time, self employed artisan!!!!!!! LOL!

Glad you had a reasonable weekend though, despite the not so good weather and lower than hoped attendance.

Linda

Linda

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Repetition does get to you Pete but as you said needs must. You could always make a few each month starting next year.

I have sold 22 cards so far Linda, so very happy. One lady has taken the box to show a group she goes to think the Ladies Roundtable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
    I have sold 22 cards so far Linda, so very happy. One lady has taken the box to show a group she goes to think the Ladies Roundtable.
    Great news - a few pennies in the pot and shelf/drawer space cleared ready for more makes

Linda

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Evening all, good news on the cards Caroline, pays to stick to your guns.
    Glad the weekend wasn’t too bad Pete,
    Linda sounds as busy as usual....yeah, back tobthe boilers.

Dave.

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Well after a month I finally have a computer again at work. Only 160 emails to catch up with !! Lost all my documents but hopefully I can regain some from the people I sent copies to for various reasons. Have to catch up with all the paperwork I have not been able to do as well. They will just have to wait till I have the cover in the shop to do it.

As Pete said a lot of penguins and snowmen to do in the next two weeks. At least the next two are oly two day ones.

Great news on the card sales Caroline. Feel so sorry for you Dave back in blighty with the boilers. Some of those recipies sound scrummy Linda.

Off to catch up with Strictly don't know who was kicked out yet.

Have a good evening all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information