Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Hi there! I am new to the forum and looking to chat and get to know other crafters! I have had a very quick browse and have seen so many interesting looking threads and categories that I want to delve deeper into! I think I had better put aside the rest of the day for browsing! I have been running my business from my home for almost 9 years now, making personalised photo frames and plaques etc and I absolutely love it but am not the most sociable of people so havenít really interacted with other crafters before now - I am trying to push myself out of my comfort zone and thought here would be a good place to start! Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Welcome to the forum Lisa. We are a quiet forum but always willing to help. Please join in the coffee thread started each morning by the early risers. Also post some pic's of what you make.

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Welcome to the forum Lisa.

I echo what Caroline says; we are not the busiest forum, but those of us who visit most often are friendly and try to help and advise as and when we can. The coffee morning thread is just a quick hello and chat about plans for the day, not necessarily about craft, but we always welcome new contributors (daily visits are not compulsory!)
    Today's thread is here https://www.craftsforum.co.uk/forumd...crafts-related

Linda

Thank you Caroleecrafts and Craftdancer2
    I will take a look at the coffee link thread and have a general look around now! Hope to 'speak' to you again soon!

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum, the coffee thread is great to let each other what our daily plans are...

Dave.

Thread Information