Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Thursday 4th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Thursday 4th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Hoping for another lovely day got quite hot yesterday and back walking with no jumper.

Safe journey Mo & Pete got ahead of myself yesterday. Do you do M3, M25, A3?

What's cooking today Linda? Always fascinated with what combinations you come up with.

Hope you got home without any delays or airlines going bust Dave.

Happy crafting Lily.

Today for me grocery delivery and sewing, card making what I have stitched out plus the matching door pillows.

HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all! Warm and dry but dull this morning. Temperatures in double figures again.

Yesterday, Ended up making spicy brown sauce, but it takes all day with cooking, cooling, blending, sieving, simmering and bottling. Had planned on doing a spicy carrot chutney but too late to start by the time everything else was finished. However, did get ahead of myself and make the pasta bake for tea today.

Today, woken up by one of the bulls from the field next door but one bellowing to its mates - not a problem except this one was stood outside our living room window. Getting annoying as they frequently get out of the field and often end up in our garden - had one trying to get in the house in the summer, and have chased a couple out of the garden a couple of times. Unfortunately, don't know who "owns" them, but if it continues we'll have to contact the council I think.
    Means OH is now awake and he's definitely not a morning person so he won't be in a good mood for the day.
    Apart from that, usual tidying/clearing up and think I might do bramble and apple jam today - use brambles from the freezer and apples from the store room. And the inevitable labelling to be done

Hope you all have a good day and no hiccups with any of the plans.

HAGO
    Linda

bodrighy is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Just about toset off. Go along the a303 then m3 I think. I am driving so will go where i am told LOL. Hope the weather is kind to us like last year but the forecast isn't that good.

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Hello all,

Its been a very busy morning, just got back from picking up the car from the MOT, passed ok need a new suspension arm, but ok otherwise.

Now I need to go out and sort out my blue badge and go the bank so I don't have to post op.

Got to rush.

HAGD all.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Hi all, yes Caroline, back in good time, 150 minute flight, didn’t fly with “That one”..never do.
    Tons of washing to get done, grass needs cutting etc etc...
    Linda, spicy brown sauce sounds yum.,
    Pete....just keep nodding...
    Lilly...glad the MOT wasn’t too bad, mines just passed again, 9 years only 1 fail....but I only do 2000 a year max...lol.

Dave.🤓

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Glad your return journey was ok.

Mine is 17 years old. bought when it was 2 and 1/2. Funny I just worked out that I do about 1000 miles a year cos it has the last 3 years mileage it on the MOT and it was near as perfectly 1000 miles a year. its got a total of 23,000 miles on the clock. it came with 11,000 on the clock.

Blue badge done and the bank. Had to go to Rymans so I came home with a 7 drawer really useful set. Going to use it to sort my paper and card scraps into to encourage me to use them. The drawers are a bit bigger than A5 so useful.

Have a good evening all.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Thread Information