Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Wednesday 3rd

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Default Wednesday 3rd

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all! Dull but dry, no breeze and mild temperature (still in double figures! )

Yesterday - Not sure I achieved anything much, but weekly shopping etc is done and packed away, apple grape jelly finished (not particularly impressed with it so an experiment that probably won't be repeated), hair is cut back into style and neat and tidy for a few days, long soak in the bath good read of the book and an early night.

Today, no fixed plans - label etc to do, probably make another batch of preserve but not sure what, need to clean up the office and two associated rooms. Back is already aching, so not going to push things too hard.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the milder weather.
    If you're travelling, have a good trip; if you're working, fingers crossed there are no major problems; if you're crafting, have fun and get everything ready for forthcoming events in time.

HAGO
    Linda

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning Crafters.

We have sun atm Linda but very cold. Beware of your back as you tell me listen and rest x

Well after my comment to Linda, did I listen? NO. Planted 30 box plants. Lee did the first 12 but he was too slow for me, so took over. In agony last night. Today taking it easy the embroidery machine can do all the work and I can sit and read only attending to it's needs when it beeps.

Have a wonderful day folks and safe journey Mo & Pete.

HAGD x

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Day of preparing for Wisley, finishing decorations, making sure everything is labelled, packing up and checking we haven't forgotten anything ! Not a very early start tomorrow but I won't pack until the morning just make sure I know what I'm taking and checking the weather forecast first. ATM it says dry except for Saturday with light showers, temp around 15 deg, can cope with that. We are in a wood chalet but Pete is demoing in our Gazebo which will be fine.

My Sisters birthday today, first one without John so she has arranged for an adventure day with girlfriends to keep herself occupied. Just too much for me to make it with going away tomorrow but with them in spirit.

Take it easy today Caroline and Linda with all the aching backs.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Afternoon all,

Sunny warm and a beautiful day. had to take the car for its MOT, a nice short walk back in the sun, almost got too hot, 3 of October
    I have noticed a trend to warmer autumns, like an extended summer, its fine with me.

I sold a card from the shop yesterday, you may say one card is not worth reporting , but when you consider its not a card shop and is as far from a card shop as you can get, Speakers, amplifiers, and associated tech stuff and not somewhere some decides to come to buy cards I am quite happy about it.

Been busy in the shop today, quietened down now a bit. I need to do some paper work for the business have some P.A.T. test to do for a customer as well.

I hope to do some more on the butterfly cards 2 done 1 left. Finished the coasters, they look quite good I think.

Shame the apple and grape didn't work, sounded promising, hope your day of no fixed plans turns out ok Linda.

Definitely take it easy relax in the sun Caroline and enjoy the view of all your hard work with the planting.

HAGD everyone and if your are travelling, safe journey, Mo&Pete, Dave and Co.

Shelley
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Thread Information