Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Red face HELLO! I make handmade cosmetics (highlighters)

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Hello to all, i wanted to share my brand and also gain feedback from fellow makeup gurus!

[MOD EDIT]

"Goldflo is a UK based, black-owned brand that exclusively creates handmade scented highlighters, with the ethos of embracing individual creativity and diversity through makeup. Goldflo has taken the time to study the craft of makeup, personally hand-pressing every single highlighter, making each product uniquely special. As a conscious vegan & cruelty free brand, each highlighter is formulated with Vitamin E and contains very few ingredients, sparing the need to add all the junk and harsh preservatives you'd find in commercial cosmetic labels."

What are your opinions on my marketing, website?I also have issues with my formulas at times, i struggle with my binder (mainly jojoba oil) one customer said their powder arrived damaged (one out of 50). what do yall use for binders, any tips?kind regards, Goldflo!​
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 3dDave; 16-09-2018 at 05:33 PM.

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Quote Originally Posted by goldflo View Post
    Hello to all, i wanted to share my brand and also gain feedback from fellow makeup gurus!

[MOD EDIT]

"Goldflo is a UK based, black-owned brand that exclusively creates handmade scented highlighters, with the ethos of embracing individual creativity and diversity through makeup. Goldflo has taken the time to study the craft of makeup, personally hand-pressing every single highlighter, making each product uniquely special. As a conscious vegan & cruelty free brand, each highlighter is formulated with Vitamin E and contains very few ingredients, sparing the need to add all the junk and harsh preservatives you'd find in commercial cosmetic labels."

What are your opinions on my marketing, website?I also have issues with my formulas at times, i struggle with my binder (mainly jojoba oil) one customer said their powder arrived damaged (one out of 50). what do yall use for binders, any tips?kind regards, Goldflo!​
    Hi, welcome to the group. Might we just ask you to have a quick read of our forum rules section please?
    We do not allow adverising on the forum because we are not a sales platform, we are a help and advice group.
    You are welcome to put links to your site, FB, IG etc in your signature box at any time so members can see it and choose to visit your site as opposed to being asked to visit. Good luck with your venture.

Many thanks

Dave.

Thread Information