Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Sunday 16th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Sunday 16th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

I have a momentous plan this week, have to clear the decks in my sewing room today, clean tomorrow and stage on Wednesday for the photo shoot by Lloyds on Friday. Thursday clean the cloakroom, hall, stairs and landing. Will be worn out by the end of it!!!!

Also today need to make a lemon meringue pie and some almond cookies. Good job I am into the x stitching atm which enables me to relax in the pm.

Tuesday garden centre, Thursday Waitrose delivery and Saturday flu jabs eek!

That is my week and not making anything apart from some Xmas baby mitts, knitted.

Have a fun day x

PS Forgot got to do my blog for the 23rd!

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Bright but autumnally nippy at the moment. Forecast says almost guaranteed heavy rain later then overcast for the remainder of the day.

Yesterday, didn't achieve much after kitchen clear up and sorting out the bits in the far end rooms. Rest of the day I spent quite a bit of time going through remaining recipe books and files. Then spent a bit of time progressing the cross stitch projects which are awaiting finishing - got interlining tacked on, trimmed and ironed, then got backing cut to size and ironed.

Today, found a few recipes to use up some apples - first one is green tomato, apple & chilli chutney which will use the bag of green tomatoes left from last year that were in the freezer. Might see if I can make a start on another recipe, but not sure which; also need to check on the blackberry vinegar and see if that's ready for finishing. GP on at lunchtime, so if I watch it live might get some knitting done at the same time.

I hope you've got plenty of energy stored up Caroline - you're going to need it with those plans for the week.
    Did you get your storage sorted out Lilly? I sympathise - I've been doing a lot of that lately!
    Anything planned today Mo? Car boots, bike rides, lunch out?
    Never sure what you're doing Dave - something outside if the weather is reasonable?
    Whatever you're up to, have a relaxing time.

HAGO
    Linda

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Morning all.
    Not detecting today Linda, might take the dog for a long walk along the river instead.
    Need to clean up the studio, looks like a ticker tape parade in there 😂, got a huge pile of mountboard to sort out and size up, plus start to clear the van off for the big heave ho.
    Majorca next week for 10 days...need a break because when We get back, all hell lets loose with 2 grands being born, 1 while we are away, one 5 days after I retire...yeah, I know, lets not go there 😆😆, Sue and her daughter went on a course yesterday for “Meditation through the birth”...?
    Yeah, good luck with that then 😂😂

You all sound busier than me today so HAGO.

Dave🤓

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

It was a lovely morning here earlier but looks like we could have rain shortly. Going to be working on Christmas decorations today. We thought about doing something this morning first, but after deciding that we actually don't need enough shopping to bother going to the supermarket. Leaving bike riding till my back is fully recovered as I want to be able to go walking and sightseeing when we are in Cornwall from next weekend and as it's going to rain not bothering with the bootsale it's a work day here.

Pete has just found that his emails are working ............... not a happy boy !

Looks like you are going to e very busy this week Caroline. Not had lemon meringue pie for years, yum. Enjoy the GP Linda. Looks like you are having a work day too Dave.

Don't work too hard all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Woke up to the sun shinning and a gentle warm breeze, a wonderful day. The birds are grouping together and there are mixed flocks of blue,great and long tail tits, sparrows and robins. Haven't seen the jays for awhile, but the magpies and pigeons are strutting around in the sun.

Managed to do most of the reorganising of the little stores and now just have to tidy up and use the space created to clear the floor. Its in his workshop and he doesn't have a very big tiding up part of his brain. I often think just how manic it would be if I didn't tidy my craft room or my desk, I would be buried under a pile of paper, fabric and other crafting things. Makes me laugh sometimes to see just how different we are and yet we mesh so well most of the time.

Finishing off some things, found some Alice band blanks and covered those and they turned out really well so I have order some more blanks, I only had 3 left, to make some more for myself and friends for Xmas and the fair.

A few bits and bobs to finish today. Tomorrow I am going to visit my friend and deliver my motorbike tyre which arrived on Friday and seat which I recovered. Its a 1968 Triumph Tiger Cub if any of you are interested. Its being rebuilt by me and him in his workshop.

Not sure my week is going to be as busy as yours Caroline, don't over do it.

Glad the recipes are helping use up fruit and veg Linda.

Hope all goes well with the new arrivals Dave you are going to need a holiday after all that, babys are not for me though, kittens and puppies however I would fill my house with.

Not quite sure why finding your emails are working would upset someone, quite the opposite for me, be lost with out my PC and stuff. Don't work too hard Mo

Have a good day everyone.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly42 View Post

Not quite sure why finding your emails are working would upset someone, quite the opposite for me, be lost with out my PC and stuff. Don't work too hard Mo

Have a good day everyone.
    LOL Tiddly fingers 'Not working' Email problem is with the server of the provider apparently so can only wait for them to get it sorted. Not a good position to be in when our business relies on it so much. Can't reply to a potential customer who was asking questions and waiting for a quote on a custom order. Live technology when it works, when it doesn't it a pain in the arse.

I have 44 penguins awaiting lacquering, 24 snowmen completed and 22 x 3-D penguins done for the hanging plaques. A good day I think. Pete picked another load of blackberries for the freezer and we may get a few more sloes in a week or so. Loads of apples and pears just need to think what to do with them with so little time available. Could dry some in the dehydrator and shove some in the freezer.

Pete is cooking dinner and it smells good...................

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information