Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Wednesday 12th

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Default Wednesday 12th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all. Seem to have beaten Caroline again (she's probably posting at the same time and we'll end up with two threads again!)

Weather dull, cool, wet but not actually raining at the moment.

Yesterday, trawled around a few shops looking (unsuccessfully) for a couple of bits, but unsurprisingly found a couple of things I hadn't planned on purchasing. Weekly shopping got expensive when I found a stir fry pan for OH (stop him moaning about every other pan we have not being suitable), half a year's water filters and treated myself to a bottle of plonk. Decided to get the labelling done in the afternoon - seemed to take forever as constant interruptions, but finally finished. Just the usual finding space to store the jars and bottles now. Boxed and froze the second lot of crab apple juice and got the last lot of apples cooked and put to strain.

Today, laundry already in the machine, bed stripped, need to find a recipe or two to use up more of the apples still in the store room - probably need to sort throught the fruit as there's likely to be some that is beyond use except for compost. Expect that will take up most of my day one way or another

Still need to look for lights for the stall - not looking for anything posh or expensive, and a few battery powered LED lamps will be all I can afford.
    Trust everyone has a good day - all sorting out done, rubbish donations cleared, dogs walked, and maybe even a bit of sunshine.

HAGO
    Linda

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning All

Not a duplicate Linda I am just up late. Slept well for a change but still awake at midnight!!!

How about apple jelly with cider, can be used with pork or anything. Enjoy your stripping and hope you get all your tasks completed.

Had a lovely morning with Jenny, she bought me a lovely bowl of pink cyclamen for the patio table. She is such a good friend and listens to my moans as I do hers. Good to Talk (now that dates me, lol)

Are you at the shop today Mo or home?

More card making Shelley?

Paper cutting Dave or boring old work? How many day's left now?

I am photographing and website today, sorting out projects for the next few days, then? not sure but must no fall asleep in the afternoon, which I think is why I was awake half the night. Had a recorded programme on, woke up and finished, had to restart as did not see any of it!

I use tiny clip on led battery lights, with bendable bits they are very good despite their size. Were not expensive.

HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
    How about apple jelly with cider, can be used with pork or anything. Enjoy your stripping and hope you get all your tasks completed.

I use tiny clip on led battery lights, with bendable bits they are very good despite their size. Were not expensive.
    Have to be careful using alcohol in stuff for sale Caroline (had a conversation with my TS lady a couple of weeks ago about this), because of licensing laws. Have already done apple sauce with cider and sage this week and have lots of apple jellies with various flavours done, plus don't have any cider in house. So will add your idea to the list for future projects. Thinking more in terms of chutneys, as I have onions, dried fruit and lots of fruit in the freezer.

Sounds like the type of lights I'm thinking of - presumably the omnipresent Amazon will have a selection

Linda

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Also Ebay. The ones I got also stand on their base which is good.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-Flexi...6SnXuqCSKdyoog

MornieG Jewellery is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Dull, wet and chillier today. Off to see my Dad as it's his birthday and taking up my Sisters moving in present as her new Lodge house is almost finished. Got up and made a quick apple crumble to take with us, apples freshly picked from the orchard last night.

Hurt my back again so taking it easy today, no lifting and sudden twisting and bending. Want it to be right for our week away at the end of the month.

Flea bay are good for small LED lights. Think ours were less than 10 but mains not battery.

Hope the photography goes well Caroine.

Have a good day all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Lilly42 is online now Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all,

Dull, grey and cooler here.

Got most of the office work done yesterday, and finished 2 boxes one more to go. had some ideas for cards so started on that too.

Going to see a friend this afternoon for a tea and a catch up. I have known her for about 20 years, we met because her husband went to the same Chinese classes as I did. Not at all crafty but she likes her garden.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day,

Shelley
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Thread Information