• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HeatherJ
    Junior crafter
    • Sep 2018

Introduction

Hi all,

I was looking on line to find craft groups in Blackburn/Preston/Chorley area - only there doesn't seem to be any/many! I work full time but was looking to find a group that met in the evening or at weekend. Mainly I scrapbook or make cards, but I have been known to make jewellery and cross stitch, or make memory boxes. If anyone knows of any crafting groups I'd love to hear about them. Thanks Heather.
  • Caroleecrafts
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • May 2008

Hello and welcome to the forum Heather. Sorry cannot help with the groups but have you tried local Craft shops as they may have a list or run one of their own.

Comment

• craftdancer2
      Super Big Crafter
      • Mar 2018

Hello Heather and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, I cannot help with your quest for craft groups either, not being in your area of the country. However, I would second the suggestion of enquiring at local craft shops (if you have any!) whether they are aware of anything suitable. Maybe a search, or even a plea, on facebook would bring a result?

Linda

Comment

• 3dDave
        Super Moderator
        Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
        • Aug 2012

You could also start one, we have at least three coffee houses or tearooms here that open from about 6:30pm to 9pm for crafters of all sorts to just turn up, chat, craft, eat cake, drink tea and they are so popular as word spreads plus the kickback is they profit from sales because the places get packed!..I’m at one every second week.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
        X