Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Sunday 12th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Sunday 12th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Not going to get above 64 here today and wall to wall rain. Am I bothered? No as have built up quite a 'To Do' List. completed the mug rugs yesterday and did 6yesterday morning, yippee! must be cooler.

Today photographs of bags and mug rugs, planning for next projects. Got my project boxes out to put all the supplies needed into and order where necessary. Ran low on the Madiera stitch 'n' tear ordered from Barnyarns on Friday arrived yesterday, panic over.

What have you creative lot got planned.

Linda more jamming?

The changing room sounds fantastic Mo, good ole' Pete.

More cutting Dave, your latest of the coffee is fantastic.

Have you played with your new dies yet Lily? where about's are you based Lily as you may not be that far from me?

HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Dull, coolish, breezy and drizzly rain at the moment. According to local forecast rain easing off by mid-morning and temperatures starting to climb towards (but not reaching) 20 deg.

Yesterday - another of those 30 minutes on this job, 20 minutes on that job etc day. Cleared some of the rapidly growing weeds from the front paving, more sorting out and packing away, got more of the bottles order washed, capped and put on the shelves. Bit more family history info added to files, but as always a question popped up and I ended up doing more (fruitless) research.

Today, not sure - haven't seen last night's athletics yet, so catch up with that, still thinking about next lot of preserves (must stop procrastinating and do something!), local offer of windfall cooking apples - waiting for reply to message re collection. Unless outside brightens up considerably I could end up doing nothing useful again for most of the day. Too dull and cool for car boot browsing.

Sounds like you're really on a roll Caroline - keep up the good work.
    Changing room must look so much better Mo - nice one Pete!
    Hope things are settling back into routine Lilly and the absence in the house isn't quite so much to the fore.
    Love the coffee cut Dave - but then, I love all your work

HAGO all.
    Linda

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Morning all...
    Rained almost non stop last night, eased of a bit now though, no detecting today.
    Thanks for the comments on the coffee cut Linda and Caroline, very much appreciated.
    Another uber intricate one nearing completion, hope it doesn’t crash and burn at the last fence...
    Take it easy Linda, feet up time,
    Caroline is going like a train...
    Bet the changing room is super glam Mo, like your good self...
    Hope the days are getting betterfor you Lilly..

Dave.

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning.

Reading your post Caroline about Linda Jamming, I had a picture of her dancing around the kitchen to Bob Marley LOL

Rain again here too. Having an easy day as my foot is giving me more trouble so just a bit of top up shopping then maybe a clothes clear out for both of us !!!! Plenty I can do without walking around much like washing, pyro, making key rings etc.

Changing room not super glam just clean and tidy with better lighting and nice new curtains.

See Caroline is back on a roll planning ahead. Great cut Dave. Enjoy the sport Linda. Think it's a day for everyone to be in the warm and dry.

HAGO

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Afternoon all,

Wet and dreary here, I am also in Hampshire, Southampton to be more accurate Caroline. Sounds like you are on a roll, obviously the weather suits you.

I am working on the card for the vets to say thank you for their wonderful care and attention they gave him through out his life and especially at the end and from all the cats they still look after. I will probably have a play with the new ones this week, but I am going to take advantage of the cooler weather to catch up on some heavier duty housework I have been putting off. so plan is one big job a day and crafting after.

Linda, your mention of windfall cookers made think about ours we always have so many apples that I can't use them all or even pick them - too tall. I thought it would be good if someone could use them. Not sure where you are in relation to me but its getting time to pick in the next couple of weeks and I thought of you. This will be probably the last bumper crop for awhile as it is going to get a heavy pruning in the winter.

How are you guys being able to see Dave's work? I am intrigued, they sound wonderful. Thanks Dave, getting better day by day.

Mo, I had that picture in my head too, Jammin, Jammin... Hope your foot improves and doesn't get in the way too much.

So a quite afternoon, a bit of cooking for dinner and then a long soak in the bath, its been too hot to enjoy a good soak. Will emerge refreshed and sparkling. It is good for body and soul.

Have a good day everyone.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Quote Originally Posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
    Good morning.

Reading your post Caroline about Linda Jamming, I had a picture of her dancing around the kitchen to Bob Marley LOL

Enjoy the sport Linda.
    Ha! Ha! You don't know how close you are - Bob Marley is my 4th cousin 2x removed! OK, it's a bit of a loose connection - his great great great grandfather is my great great great great great grandfather!

Have enjoyed some of the sport, but watching marathons and cycle road races isn't exactly rivetting, so I have cooked nearly 2kg of redcurrants and now put them to strain ready to make jelly tomorrow. No response to the message to the offerer of windfall apples, so have written off that possibility.

Hope the foot benefits from some rest Mo.

Not warmed up much here so I'm going to go and get some socks for my frozen toes

Lilly - very kind of you to offer windfalls. Unfortunately, I'm a bit too far away, near the Humber Bridge, to take advantage You could try offering them on a local freecycle or facebook group. I'm sure there are people like me who would be delighted to relieve you of some of them.

Dave occasionally posts pictures of his cuts on here, but he has a facebook page: have a look here - hope you can see it OK - https://www.facebook.com/downthedale..._comment_reply

Linda

Lilly42 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Thanks Linda, good idea about donating the apples, i will check it out.

Dave that is fantastic, amazing tree too, makes me feel like a cheat with my die cutting machine and dies.
    Just so you can see my work, my FB page https://www.facebook.com/iconstudiossouthampton/

Thread Information