Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Friday13th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Friday13th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Oh dear just seem the date, stay away from ladders and cracks in the pavements.

A beautiful day, not sure about the temperatures but getting hotter for the weekend, eek!

Bookbinding again today have the main cover to do of Jenny's notebook, then? not sure. May see what I feel like doing, check I have everything before starting, order if I need to and select another project where I can start right away.

Hope you did not get lost in all the fruit Linda.

Enjoy your day of freedom Mo and don't go too mad.

Dave are you in or out today?

HAGD x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Another cool and overcast day, but promising to brighten up and warm up as the day goes on.

Yesterday turned out to be not as busy as planned as the farm shop had no peppers in (waiting for delivery) and as usual the local Co-op store was worse than useless for fruit and veg. So the chutney and the pickle have to wait until I get to Barton this morning and can go to the supermarket there. I did get the Lemon & Ginger Jam done though, and I sorted out and arranged my craft insurance for the next year.

Today, popping to brother's and also supermarket for a couple of bits. Will get the chutney on the go when I get back, and start off the pickle which I can finish tomorrow. There will, of course be labels and paperwork to do. Need to look at finances too - an expensive month: car insurance, craft insurance, new business cards, printer toner, and stock of at least one lot of jars is getting very low, have to do some prioritising.

Hope you make good progress with the journal Caroline, and fingers crossed you don't need to order anything more to finish the project.
    Enjoy your day Mo.
    Dave's gone quiet again - he's either in lofts or busy with a new cut (suspect the latter).

HAGD
    Linda

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning Linda, so pleased you got your insurance sorted. I was amazed when I organised an event years ago those that did not hold an insurance and did not understand that as an organiser it invalidated my event insurance. Needless to say they did not get a stall.

Sorry about the supplies so annoying when that happens.

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
    Morning All

Oh dear just seem the date, stay away from ladders and cracks in the pavements.

A beautiful day, not sure about the temperatures but getting hotter for the weekend, eek!

Bookbinding again today have the main cover to do of Jenny's notebook, then? not sure. May see what I feel like doing, check I have everything before starting, order if I need to and select another project where I can start right away.

Hope you did not get lost in all the fruit Linda.

Enjoy your day of freedom Mo and don't go too mad.

Dave are you in or out today?

HAGD x
    Pensioner Day Off today Caroline...Sue is off too so its best behaviour time ....and plenty of jobs....not crammed in an hour before she gets home as usual 😆😆

Dave.😎

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Quote Originally Posted by craftdancer2 View Post
    Morning all. Another cool and overcast day, but promising to brighten up and warm up as the day goes on.

Yesterday turned out to be not as busy as planned as the farm shop had no peppers in (waiting for delivery) and as usual the local Co-op store was worse than useless for fruit and veg. So the chutney and the pickle have to wait until I get to Barton this morning and can go to the supermarket there. I did get the Lemon & Ginger Jam done though, and I sorted out and arranged my craft insurance for the next year.

Today, popping to brother's and also supermarket for a couple of bits. Will get the chutney on the go when I get back, and start off the pickle which I can finish tomorrow. There will, of course be labels and paperwork to do. Need to look at finances too - an expensive month: car insurance, craft insurance, new business cards, printer toner, and stock of at least one lot of jars is getting very low, have to do some prioritising.

Hope you make good progress with the journal Caroline, and fingers crossed you don't need to order anything more to finish the project.
    Enjoy your day Mo.
    Dave's gone quiet again - he's either in lofts or busy with a new cut (suspect the latter).

HAGD
    Linda
    Yeah, Linda, been a bit busy on the latter....you probably saw that I posted that I’d bought a 1928 version of Poe’s “Tales of mystery and imagination” illustrated by Harry Clarke, chap next door is photographing some of the plates so I can enlarge and cut them pixellation free...
    Also got four on the go plus other stuff but I’m sorta out of the woods for a bit, just waiting for some test cuts that an American designer has asked me to do so I’ll be underground again then I suppose😂😂🤓

Dave.

MornieG Jewellery is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Sunshine and high clouds with a temp of 21 deg so they say. Possibility of rain and storms but few and far between. Could do with a good thunderstorm to clear the air as still very muggy.

Have to do a quick clear and tidy up as landlords solicitor is calling later to sort lease out. When her husband died a year ago she decided to make over the big house to her two children but is going to lease back the two apartments, ours and the one she is going to live in. It makes our tenancy secure. They are both separate from the house and built over garages and stables. The big house is going to be rented for holiday and business on short term let so the two apartments need to be made more private when the renters are here on both sides. We have a new fence going up which will make our garden about 10ft longer which is nice but we will lose the view down the gardens of the house. We can open the gate when there is no one in residency though and the orchard is still available, need those sloes for brewing later LOL

After the clear up I need to get some ironing done then crack on with the keyrings and see if I can finish the hollowform and make some earrings. Tomorrow will be packing and getting ready for Sunday.

Hope you get your supplies Linda, better temperature today for dog walking hopefully Caroline.

Enjoy the day

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

MornieG Jewellery is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

At last we have some rain. Been threatening all day. Nice steady rain not a flash flood so the plants will be grateful and the veg happy and I'm delighted we don't have to water the garden tonight.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information