Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Thursday 12th

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Default Thursday 12th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all. Still cool and cloudy here, Really missing the sunshine especially now the days are shortening very noticeably.

Yesterday was very productive; got gooseberry chutney, gooseberry jam and blackcurrant chutney made, and all the jars except blackcurrant chutney labelled and put away. During the afternoon my lovely neighbour brought me a cucumber and 3kg of courgettes from her allotment, so I got the files out and decided on Mediterranean Chutney, Pepper & Courgette Pickle, and Lemon & Ginger Jam (courgette used as the base). Kitchen all cleared up and everything cleaned before I finished for the day.

Today I'll nip to the farm shop when it opens and see how much of the remaining ingredients I can get to make the next lot of preserves. Anything the farm shop doesn't have I will get on Friday when I go to Barton. Really must get the craft insurance sorted in the next few days, and I also need to order more business cards and a toner cartridge for the laser printer. Not sure about the rest of the day, but if it brightens up a bit I may go outside and hack down some more weeds.

Hope everyone is well and if you have to go to work have a good day.

HAGO
    Linda

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Sunshine and showers forecast here for today and tomorrow with the possibility of thunder storms too. Might clear the air a bit and help the garden. Supposed to be good for the weekend though.

Last shop day this week and we are going to have a stock clear out as I am mob handed for half the day. Can't get into our storage shed needs a good sort out. Get the rest of the summer stock out and sorted and make room for the winter stuff we have piled up. ........... that's the theory anyway will see what happens to delay it LOL

Yum blackcurrant chutney sounds scrummy Linda.

Have a good day all whatever you are up to.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning all

You sound really busy Linda all the cooking, donít go too mad remember to have a rest.

At least you have help today Mo, hope you get the sorting done you want to.

I have just cleaned the bedroom and bathrooms, exhausted as no air atm. Glued the mull, ribbon and top cord onto the next journal. This one is a gift for Jenny, meeting for coffee next Tuesday.

After that? Not sure again depends on deliveries, want to get Jennyís Notebook covered and her logo added to the front but waiting on greyboard. One day I will plan ahead but tend to craft at whim, lol.

Have a good day all x

Thread Information