Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Wednesday 11th

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Wednesday 11th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Certainly a lot cooler and even had to shut one of the large windows last night as too nippy.

Finished the nature journal yesterday got to try my hand at a video today, never done one before so may have to do several times over.

Lee did the hoovering, I suppose that means I will have to at least get the duster out

How did the shop window go Mo?

All that fruit Linda, you are going to be so busy.

Cannot wait to see the papercut Dave.

HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Definitely still cool today. Overcast here until early afternoon and no sight of sunshine forecast until early evening.

Yesterday, hair cut, shopping then 2 hours topping and tailing gooseberries; had an invitation to attend an event in October, so had a think about it and responded to that, then went for a long soak in the bath with the book and an early night.

Today, kitchen and utility cleared and cleaned, laundry in the machine, gooseberry chutney in the pan, and fruit and sugar for gooseberry jam ready to go when I've got caffeine and carbohydrate levels up to working level.

Still haven't sorted craft insurance - must get on to that! Starting to think about weekend after next - got two days at a friend's open gardens in one village and a craft fair at the next village along the road on the Sunday. Not quite sure how I'm going to work it all with the display stands/taster etc etc, but will get it sorted.

Hope the cooler temperatures make for more comfortable days for you all.
    HAGO

Linda

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Definitely cooler last night I had to have a throw on the bed over the sheet and close the window a little too Caroline. It was much better in the shop but still muggy. When I'm on my own which was half the day yesterday I can't leave the back door open for a bit of a through draught and where the till is is the hottest part. Customers think it's funny that I have a hand fan, which is very efficient, to try and keep cool. Didn't drink enough yesterday either and I have been so good recently. I sort everyone else out and forget about me LOL

Day at home. I have to do a little shopping first thing then the rest of the time is getting stuff made for Sunday.

We made an impulse buy of a garden seating set the other night from Wowcher so we can return our landlords bench seat and table set. It's been great to have it all these years but I want a bit of comfort these days. The shed is coming next week and when the fence goes up at the end of the month our patio will be larger and we will need to do a move around. Probably be raining by then !

Linda sounds as busy as ever.

Enjoy the cooler conditions supposed to get hotter again by the end of the week.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Caroline, I saw your beautiful video on facebook, watched it, wanted to comment and it's gone! I know it's there somewhere, but I can't find it (I'm a real numpty with this technology stuff and don't understand how things work).

So, I wanted to say that the journal is beautiful, such a lot of thought, planning, preparation, creativity and skill have gone into it - and every moment of that was very well spent.

Linda x

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Thank you Linda. It is still there but have noticed this with FB recently , not sure what they are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
    Thank you Linda. It is still there but have noticed this with FB recently , not sure what they are up to.
    Too clever for their own good!

Linda

Thread Information