Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Friday 6th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Friday 6th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Another hot one today and over the next few days. trying to stay cool windows open fans on, Shiloh is hot already think may miss a walk and let him potter round the garden and take him over to the green.

Sewing today and maybe some more bookbinding. So annoyed as my order has not yet arrived, my fault really as should have thought about it ages ago!!!!

Stay cool folks x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Cloudy again this morning, and feeling cool at the moment. A temperature rise of up to 22 deg forecast.

Yesterday was somewhat more productive as managed to get sorted for tomorrow, general clearing and cleaning, and also managed to have a go at the triffid weeds in the paving at the front. Still more weed clearing to do, but that's standard Also spent some time trying to find alternative affordable craft insurance - not successful so far.

Today is back massage first thing, pop to brother's to collect some shopping he got for me from the wholesalers, then local supermarket to top up salad ingredients. When I get home more work on the craft insurance - it's due in a month so need to narrow down options so I can study the policies, make decision and save up the money before current policy expires.

I had a surprise package from a friend of some books she had finished and sent on to me yesterday, so plenty of reading matter on the pile and it's quite tempting to ignore the housework and garden and just read

Hope your delivery arrives today Caroline, and your days are incident free and not too stressful Mo and Dave.
    HAGO
    Linda

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

I love books and am an avid reader. A,ways have a book on the go. Thank goodness for The Works and The Book People. Exhausted the local library years ago, do check but no still the same.

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning folks.

Nearly 70 deg here already. Watered the garden first thing as forgot last night. Pete has another pupil today and looks like he is going to have an interesting day as the guy has had a go already by himself and has been very adventurous so far. He wants to make a goblet and will probably be able to.

Must think of something for lunch quick trip to the farm shop shortly. Hoping to get some pyro and ink done today and get the washing up to date.

Pete reads several books a week and gets most of them from Charity shops, mine included, but you can give them back when you have finished and the charity can sell it again.

Hope your delivery arrives Caroline. Always nice to receive unexpected gifts Linda hope you sort out the insurance.

Have a good day all, don't get sunburnt and keep hydrated.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information