Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Thursday 5th

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Thursday 5th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Very misty here and a lot cooler but think going to be warm when the mist burns off. Back to 84 tomorrow!!!!!

Could not complete the last signature as the paper I had planned to use was smaller! will have to wait for my delivery. Still got an order from my old school friend for a set of the initial lavender sachets. She was one of my guinea pigs and placed an order for her cousin in Belgium, will get those done today. The same lady who requested a 50th anniversary card yesterday, which has been done and posted. Pic in the projects part of the forum.

Waitrose delivery today, maybe a trip up to the farm shop and that will be it.

Hope you feel better this morning Linda, if under the weather just have a relaxing day and take care x

Was your creating successful Mo?

How did the stitch and bitch go Dave. Your paper cut work is fantastic.

HAGO x

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Bit overcast in Wiltshire but warm. Shop day so hoping it won't be as humid as it has been. We have a long narrow shop and the middle gets very warm despite a cold air blower and the front and back doors open as long as we have staff to work at the back.

I got the gates finished yesterday and she seemed pleased with them. Will see what price the blacksmith puts on them though as they have reedmace and dragonflies on them.

Well done on your first order Caroline for the new range. Look forward to seeing the rest as you build it up. Should be great Christmas gifts. Ouuuups sorry the C word in July, naughty Mo.

Hope you got done what you wanted to do for the weekends event Linda. Loved seeing the latest cut finished on FB Dave.

Have a good day all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Still overcast, but feels a little warmer to day (might just be me of course!)

Yesterday - got necessary jobs done first thing then struggled to use any energy for the rest of the day, so caught up with recorded TV programmes and did some more family history. Felt grotty for much of the day so went to bed after tea.

Today - hopefully the worst of the cold is gone - still sneezing and snuffly but sore throat cleared up. Did get stuff sorted and packed for the weekend so must do that this morning, while I've still got the energy.

Congratulations on the order(s) Caroline - the card is lovely.
    Sounds like you had a productive day Mo; hope the blacksmith costs aren't prohibitive - I'd love to see a picture of the finished gates if project is successful. Fingers crossed the hours in the shop are not too unpleasant for any of you.
    Any plans for today Dave? Correction - how much is planned for today?

Linda

Thread Information