Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Peak Fairs is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Default The Bakewell "Six Weeks of Summer" Fair ~ 22nd July to 2nd Sept ~ From 13.00 per Day

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Hi to everyone...Just a few more weeks and it's our popular "Six weeks of Summer" Fair....open for 44 Days during the "Summer School Holidays" ~ Please note "single days" are OK to book....Tables available starting from only 13.00 per day (Tuesday to Friday, one 6ft x 2ft ) Free on site parking, kitchen / toilet facilities, one level easy access for unloading.

The Bakewell Craft & Gift Fair (Est 1991) will be open "every day" for all of the busy Summer School Holidays starting from Sunday 22nd July and ending on Sunday 2nd Sept ~ The venue is the Brigade Hall in Bakewell, the very popular tourist town, and the "Ancient Capital" of the Peak District National Park. The Town benefits from day trippers, coach parties and many UK & international holiday makers. Open from 10.30am until 4.30pm with Free Admission . Tables (One 6ft x 2ft ,inc chairs,electric & parking) will cost 16.00 for Sat/Sun & Mondays (Market Day) and only 13.00 per day from Tuesday to Friday (Book by email or website , and then "pay on the day , no deposit or payment up front reqd) If you are interested in booking, or for more info please send a PM, email Stuart at peakfairs@aol.com or use the online Booking Form at www.peakfairs.co.uk Mobile No. 07765 404354 ~ & Many thanks to everyone who has booked so far...Stuart

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Thank you for this detailed information. Unfortunately, I'm a bit too far away and too small a business for it to be viable for me, much as I would love to try it.

I hope this summer is as successful for you and your stallholders as previous years.

Linda

Thread Information