Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Tuesday 3rd

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Tuesday 3rd

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Hope you had a good journey home Linda.

Enjoy your day Mo, are you in the shop?

Enjoy your 2 days of Dave.

We ended up with a beautiful breeze yesterday evening it was delightful and felt so much better. Had problems with breathing yesterday and had to revert to the inhalers. Not had to use them for so long since been on the anti-histamine but no yesterday am/early pm was bad.

Did more signatures another 2 today and think that will be it. Then can have fun with the decorating once the cover has been done. Which yes I have to wait for the bits!!!!!! Have a journal planned for a friend at Xmas, she loves cats, may start that, at least do the printing etc.

Not much else planned, HAGD x

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Its 6:40 and the sun is already broght in the sky, wecare at the bottom of the gorge so not much breeze here...
    Cutting today, framing the bridge cut, walk the dog before its too hot, van is off for a service (last one), town to pick up some watches I’ve had repaired.....its all go here..
    These journals are keeping you busy Caroline...

HAGO all..

Dave😎

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. A lot cooler here today - temperatures down to 17 deg feels like 14 deg - a cool ENE breeze and overcast.

Thank you all - not too bad a journey home (in an air conditioned car) and got back just before 4.00pm. Managed to get most stuff unpacked and put away (finished that job this morning) and had a very early night. Still woke up a number of times, but in between got better quality sleep - four days of main road traffic noise (only get the odd tractor here and bedroom at back of the house), selfish neighbouring room occupants (doors left to bang shut in the wee small hours) and a noisy aircon don't make for quality sleep.

Today is weekly shopping day and need to make a couple of batches of lemon curd, so farm shop for eggs. Doing a stall at a Marie Curie Nurses Blooming Great Tea Party on Saturday so supplies needed for that.

Sounds like you're all doing quite well with the crafting work and making progress. Hope you all get the various jobs completed in time to give you some relaxation time.
    Shop day or not Mo? If in I hope the weekend dumpings (donations) don't take too long to sort and aren't too "eeeeuuuuuuuuwwwwwwww!".

HAGO
    Linda

MornieG Jewellery is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning all.

Going to be another scorcher today.

Had a new volunteer start yesterday going to do Monday afternoons for us. She was delightful, just our sort of lady will fit in a treat. She was flabbergasted just how much work was involved behind the scenes but said she really enjoyed it and might do more than one half day when she can, great news.

I have another hard day today as the only help I have is from 10 till 2 but I have a ay off tomorrow which I am so looking forward to. Having to be in the shop for five days last week played havoc with my foot but next week hoping to get 4 days off in a row if my one day assist is able to work again after her fall. She insists she will be but rather she fully recovered from her bruised ribs than hurt them more and be off for longer as this is a very physical job.

Glad you had a safe journey home Linda. Loved the little purses you posted Caroline looks like your Mojo is back into full swing even if the weather slows everyone down. Enjoy your two days off Dave looking forward to seeing the new cut.

Keep hydrated all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Ooh, just spotted there’s a “Stitch n’ bitch” on tonight at the woods cafe overvthe back 😂😂...only bloke again, no doubt😆😆🤓👍🏻

Dave.

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Quote Originally Posted by 3dDave View Post
    Ooh, just spotted there’s a “Stitch n’ bitch” on tonight at the woods cafe overvthe back ...only bloke again, no doubt邏

Dave.
    That will just confirm your uniqueness then!

Linda

Quote Originally Posted by craftdancer2 View Post
    That will just confirm your uniqueness then!

Linda
    Yeah, not many like me ( “thank god” she says )

Dave🤓

Thread Information