Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Tuesday 5th

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Tuesday 5th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Dull here and think going to be like it most of the day. After a lovely start yesterday morning turned dull but no rain.

Off to the hospital with Lee this morning, he has an appointment with his consultant at 9.15. At least at Haslemere so easier to get to than Guildford. See how he feels after being prodded and tests may pop into Sainsbury's on the way back, need a few things can only get in there. He keeps hoping they will stretch out to every 9 months but no! always 6, still I did explain to him that they are keeping a check on him which is better than ignoring.

Back very stiff this morning and not so good again, thinking had a too good a night's sleep, cannot win! Must admit by about mid morning not too bad at all, so getting there.

Pleased your event was not too bad Linda. I have found the MacMillan one in Grayshott, only on at Christmas but £50 for the day plus £5 for a table and chair , that is a bit off as the hall offers those free of charge and 10% of takings. Will go about late morning and see what the crowd look like or lack of them, chat to the stallholders etc before any decision for next year.

Not much else planned, hope your day's go well. Have fun x

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Dull and chilly here too with showers forecast.

Shop day and it's Volunteer week and desperately trying to get some more we are very thin on the ground. I think eventually Charities will have to start paying more people to help as the traditional retired little old ladies are few and far between these days. Everyone is so busy still, which is great but that isn't helping me at the moment LOL

Glad you back is easing Caroline and I hope Lee gets on well at the hospital as you say better every 6 moths than being ignored.

Have a good day everyone.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Dull again and feeling quite chilly. Forecast promises some sunshine this afternoon, but we shall see in due course.

Did quite well with the jobs yesterday. Friend arrived for the fleece and stayed for a cuppa and a natter. Spent a lot of time on the laptop looking for a replacement for tomorrow's cancelled course, but not found anything suitable. Only possibility is one in September but is the day before I set off for Manchester and a day's dancing, so thinking that's not a good idea.

Today is shopping day, had got it into my head I'd need to go to Grimsby, but looking at the list I have no idea why I thought that. Will go to the small supermarket in local small town as usual and then go and visit brother if he's in as haven't seen him for a while. Farm shop and local butcher's on the way home. Need to make another batch of lemon curd this week as only one jar left and event on Saturday.

Fingers crossed that all is well at Lee's appointment and you get all your shopping done. Hope your back eases up quickly and you can move around comfortably most of the day. Those charges for the Macmillan fair are a bit steep! £50 for one day plus charging for furniture and 10% takings! If they did that round here they wouldn't get any takers for the stalls. Very wise to visit first and see what the sellers think and how well attended it is.

Hope the day in the shop wasn't too much of a let down after your lovely weekend away Mo, and today turns out to be a good selling day.

HAGO everyone.
    Linda

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Morning all, nice and bright here this morning......because I’m on Madeira island, not doing the worky bit, this is when Dave time goes backwards, when I come here....every year..
    Caroline..Hope all goes well for Lee at the hospital, sounds like your back might be getting easier..
    Mo..hope the shop runs smoothly...
    Linda...hope you find a course, “Shop til you drop..”😆

Me?...over to the bakery opposite for tea and cake bit later on, down to the harbour with the books after a walk through the hills....eucalyptus trees dotted everywhere...the smell....( sorry all &#128514

Dave😉

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Quote Originally Posted by 3dDave View Post
    Morning all, nice and bright here this morning......because I’m on Madeira island, not doing the worky bit, this is when Dave time goes backwards, when I come here....every year..
    Caroline..Hope all goes well for Lee at the hospital, sounds like your back might be getting easier..
    Mo..hope the shop runs smoothly...
    Linda...hope you find a course, “Shop til you drop..”

Me?...over to the bakery opposite for tea and cake bit later on, down to the harbour with the books after a walk through the hills....eucalyptus trees dotted everywhere...the smell....( sorry all &#128514

Dave
    It's so easy to go off people! LOL!

Linda

Thread Information