Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Saturday 2nd

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Saturday 2nd

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Good Morning All

Looks like another dry day here although did threaten rain yesterday. Took some pic's of the garden think a lot of it is looking it's best atm.

Started the baby cards yesterday, have a delivery today which means I can do a bit more. Had been going to make some paper bootees filled with flowers (as part of the set) but have now decided to print the backing paper onto fabric and make up into tiny kimono slippers along with a memory frame with weight and time etc.

Really enjoying doing these and sitting my back and hip are not too bad. Woke with pain this morning but not as bad as yesterday, so getting better day by day. Must not do anything stupid like walk the mutt!

Good luck at your event Linda.

Hope Mo and Pete arrived safely.

About time we heard from Dave and Smeg

HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Dull a promising a heavy rain shower here very soon, otherwise drizzle all day.

Flying visit as promised - need to get off in the next 10 minutes or so. Forescast for my destination is not quite so wet as here, but don't know if people will still come to the hall. Can see it being a long day

Glad you've found something interesting to do without having put strain on your back Caroline, but it must be very frustrating not being able to carry on life as normal. Take care and fingers crossed the gradual improvement continues.

HAGO
    Linda

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
    Good Morning All

Looks like another dry day here although did threaten rain yesterday. Took some pic's of the garden think a lot of it is looking it's best atm.

Started the baby cards yesterday, have a delivery today which means I can do a bit more. Had been going to make some paper bootees filled with flowers (as part of the set) but have now decided to print the backing paper onto fabric and make up into tiny kimono slippers along with a memory frame with weight and time etc.

Really enjoying doing these and sitting my back and hip are not too bad. Woke with pain this morning but not as bad as yesterday, so getting better day by day. Must not do anything stupid like walk the mutt!

Good luck at your event Linda.

Hope Mo and Pete arrived safely.

About time we heard from Dave and Smeg

HAGO x
    ...Here I am.....
    Been busy doing stuff around the house so when I finish in 79 working days time...I wonít be overloaded with it all....saying that, DIL has grand number two in September, Stepdaughter has grand number three 5 days after I finish 😂😂...Iíll be busier still.
    Just grabbed a 6ft folding table, got the business cards on the way, upgraded my insurance to teach and demonstrate, made some frame stands, got a table banner on the way...been to see a venue today, cut the grass, done a bit of cutting, off to Madeira Monday for a week, then the bloke is coming to fit the window shutters.................busy old life...😆😆😆

Dave🤓

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Okay I am exhausted Dave, lol. When you retire you will wonder how you had time to work!

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Haha.....it seemed a good idea at the time Caroline, dreading it a bit now, lol....the list and headcount is getting longer and higher daily, it feels like...😆

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dDave View Post
    Haha.....it seemed a good idea at the time Caroline, dreading it a bit now, lol....the list and headcount is getting longer and higher daily, it feels like...

Dave.
    You will enjoy it

Thread Information