Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Friday 1st

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Friday 1st

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Damp outside still and yesterday did it rain and thunder. Shiloh was good though and ignored it.

Back bad again this morning but hope will ease throughout the day, must admit it does get better as the day goes on and I move around. Hoping to make a couple of cards today for part a baby gift set, have to wait for the memory frames to complete. HC have dispatched so maybe Tuesday/Wednesday can finish.

This taking it easy part is getting me to want to create again, maybe the boredom has helped that I would rather be making than doing nothing.

Roll on some good weather and hope you all HAGD x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning! Another dull, cool and potentially wet day. Forecast for the next couple of days is not good - doesn't bode well for the event which is partly outside and partly inside (I'm inside).

Yesterday, I did bitty jobs again, but it amounted to quite a bit of tidying up, and I even managed to find a couple of small bits to eject from the clutter

Today is last minute bits for the weekend - have already got the curds out of the freezer ready to go in the cool bag, final bits packed and ready to go in the car later today. OH is going to visit his mother, so I need to get into his room to "muck out" while he's out of the house and the vacuum needs some exerciet upstairs too! Fed up with the dull and cool weather and ready for some sunshine

Your back doesn't seem to be making much improvement Caroline - is it worth having a chat with the chiropractor to see if another visit would be of benefit (obviously not for a few days as the body needs time to readjust after being put back in order)?
    Is it today you're off to Cornwall Mo? Hope you have a good journey - weather not looking too promising for lengthy journeys in some parts of the country.

Where is everyone else? Hope all are OK.
    HAGO
    Linda

Hi,
    New here just thought I would pop in and see what your all natting about.
    Weather here is awful at moment, looking after granddaughters as its school holidays, roll on 5 30 as its been a long morning with 2 sisters who don't stop squabbling x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Welcome to the thread

We're a bit sparse today - usually there is at least one other contributor (currently on holiday) and 3 or 4 occasional contributors.

Hope the girls have now gone home and you are enjoying some peace and quiet

Please drop in tomorrow and see who is around (my contribution will be very short as I'm dashing out for the day quite early on).

Linda

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Hi, welcome to the thread, Iím an occasional....too many fingers in too many pies, need to stop by a lot more.
    Glad peace and quiet reigns once again....long may it last!

Dave.

Thread Information