Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Thursday 31st

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Thursday 31st

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Still in pain when I wake up, think this is down to sleeping in one position and not moving for most of the night. Better during the day, so providing I can get improvement early morning will be happy. So bored, getting through a lot of books and puzzles on the iPad. Catching up on tv programmes as well. Started to watch the box set Big Little Lies, not sure as very confused atm after 2 episodes.

Hope you all have a good day and will check back later for your news.

Have fun x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all. Dull outside again, but forecast promises a bit of sun peeping round the clouds later on today.

Yesterday, picked and packed stock for Saturday - had tried to pare down the amount I take (to reduce what I have to pack to bring home), but it looked very little for a double stand, so have packed a "reserve" box. Also sorted out relevant taster pots to take, just have a couple of notices to do and then I think I'm ready. Also made a big batch of mango chutney - supermarket had fruits at "can't leave them on the shelf" price so I'd got 6 when I did the shopping. Booked dental appointment - not until middle of July, so time to save the pennies for the bill

Not sure what I'm doing today, clearing up is done, chutney jars being sterilised so will get that finished off within the hour. Just spotted a pied woodpecker on the contorted willow just outside the kitchen door. I'd wondered how all the bits of bark had got onto the grass - explanation clear now I've seen the woodpecker at work!

Sorry you're still feeling the discomfort first thing in the morning Caroline, do hope that everything starts to get into balance again soon and you can get back to something akin to normal life.
    Hope everyone else is well - it was an extremely quiet day on here yesterday - not even any spammers on the forum to laugh at.

HAGO
    Linda
    Last edited by craftdancer2; 31-05-2018 at 10:15 AM.

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Sorry to hear you are still having so much trouble with your back Caroline. Unpredictable things and I think every time you damage them they take a little more time to heal.

Last day in the shop this week. At least the customers came out and spent a little yesterday hope it continues today.

Dull with rain forecast and possibly thundery showers later. Hope it's brighter for the weekend and out trip to Cornwall.

Expect Linda will be getting ready for her event this weekend hope all goes well.

Have a good day all whatever you are up to.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information