Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Thursday 17th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Thursday 17th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all

Oh boy it was cold yesterday, back to the long sleeve tshirt and socks today. Walking later as cooler, a more civilised hour and may get to see the goslings by the mill pond. Saw them and the geese in the distance yesterday all holding up the traffic as they made their way along the road to be fed at the mill house. Well traffic 2 cars and a bicycle, lol.

Not sure what I am doing today, do have another set of baby cards to start on. Then not sure.

HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning! Brighter, less breezy and very slightly warmer today, although winds still from the north east.

Yesterday I had to go out to shops again, annoying that I had to go to one place then in the opposite direction to some others. Got most of the stuff I went for and had a poke around a couple of charity shops. Unfortunately, nothing useful to buy except a small tray with a picture of a tabby cat on it - OH likes tea in a teapot and has his stuff on a metal tray which is very dilapidated, so this melamine one will replace that. Finished off the strawberry jam - doesn't look particularly good but tastes delicious so not bad for a first attempt. Also got the labelling done, but have the usual problem that I need to shuffle stuff in the store room to make space on the shelves. Didn't get to the craft work.

Today, apart from usual clearing up the bathroom needs a good clean up and all of upstairs needs to see a working vacuum. Apart from that no major plans, but I do have some finances and a bit of paperwork to sort out. Don't seem to have decluttered anything for a day or two so might have a rootle in a box or two and see what I can get rid of.

It certainly was very cold yesterday Caroline - needed my coat on when I went out. Hope you enjoy the walk later and make good progress on the baby cards.
    Hope everyone else is well and weather not too bad where you are.
    HAGO
    Linda

davesmeg is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all.

Sunny skies this morning.

Yesterday started cold, went very warm in the afternoon, then became chilly as dusk arrived.
    Helped the new neighbours move their stuff in yesterday. A Luton box van full and more.
    Grandparents visit also. Grandmother didn't get up again.

Today is last chance to get some more wax pots made before the weekend event.
    Going to be a little tricky with all the other things I have to do.

Stay safe everyone.

Later all. 'wave
    Smeg.

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Morning all.

The funeral yesterday wasn't to harrowing. My uncle had a good long life and made it to 90 felt more for my sister being 5 months to the day sice we were there for her husbands cremation and she was the main support for my aunt through it all. Our Mum didn't go as she would be too confused so a friend Mum sat and we collected her afterwards for the lunch she could at least have a bit of a social couple of hours even if she didn't know what it was all about really.

Shop today and it's paperwork day and a bit of training for my Assist on the computer. Seems to be more and more paperwork as the months go by.

At least it's bright and sunny again and forecast to continue.

Have a good day all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information