Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Tuesday 15th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Tuesday 15th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning All

Due to be quite hot today. Going to Country Market, Forest Lodge then Mill Farm, must get some more ice cream. They sell large tubs from a local farm all made from fresh fruit and unpasteurised milk, expensive but delicious. Looking for a large plant for the terrace and other odds and ends for the terracotta clogs and chimney pots. May even have a coffee at Forest Lodge, Lee wants a cream tea with coffee at 10am in the morning! He had one last week and that is it wants another, such a big kid!

Loading bags onto Etsy doing about 4 a day, that is my limit although easier than ebay.

HAGO x

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning all.

Off to Bristol for quarterly managers meeting. Letting the train take the strain. 10 - 15min walk at the other end should be quite pleasant in the warm sun. Due to finish at 3.30 so should be home at the normal time.

Thats it for today.

HAGO

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

davesmeg is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all.

Cloudy and cold start to today.

Got my car back and now I'm 300 lighter.
    ABS pump had rusted causing it to fail. Going to take a bit to get used to having a soft brake pedal now.

May have a visit from father-in-law today.
    Better half wants to go to B&M to get some garden stuff so will see if he would like to come along as he shops like a woman.

Stay safe everyone.

Later all. 'wave
    Smeg.

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all! Bright and sunny although still feeling coolish. Forecast is for rapid warming up and bright and sunny all day.

Yesterday took me ages to sort out and pack away the stock. I think reorganising the stock room the other week was probably a mistake - changed from chronological order of production to chronological order of BBE date which seemed like a good idea at the time! I have a spreadsheet with products listed in BBE date and cross referenced so I can use that for stock rotation. Finances, stands, cloths, notices etc from the weekend all sorted out and packed away. OH had a major session with lawn mowers and brush cutters in the afternoon so I went out to help rake up the cuttings and have a go at the mossy bits. Started off the next batch of lavender mustard which needs to marinate for 2 days and that was about it.

Today, bed stripped and bedding in the machine, back massage appointment, open up brother's house, head to Grimsby for shopping then call in on a friend on the way home. She made me some earrings last year, but one of them has unhooked itself from the fitting so she'll fix that and we'll have coffee and a natter. I may be some time - we don't meet very often, but when we do it's never a short meeting

Enjoy your retail foray Caroline; have a good meeting Mo; change to the feel of brake pedal takes some getting used to Smeg, drive carefully and enjoy the shopping.

HAGO all
    Linda

Thread Information