Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Sunday 6th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Sunday 6th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Good Morning Crafters

Another beautiful day, the garden is now looking lovely Lee has done so well.

Yesterday finished another bag and started on the New Baby Cards but as normal found I was missing pearl trim. Ordered from a new supplier so not sure how long it will take to arrive. Still can get on with the backing paper and die cuts etc, pack the papers away then look at starting another project. Have the tote and make up bags to do for Jenny, got the artwork yesterday. Although have to wait for thread can make a start and cut out the pieces, add the zip etc. Also plan to add a covered journal as well (she does not know about this) again with her logo on the front.

Long talk walk again this time with the phone to get some pic's, going down by the mill and river today, so peaceful and shady.

Not much else to report, do hope Mo & Pete are getting on okay, they seem to be doing alright so far.

HAGO x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all! Bright and sunny with barely a whisper of breeze. Coolish temperature, but warming up and looks to be a glorious day.

Yesterday I decided that sorting the dry goods in the store cupboard was the job to do. Thought I'd have it done in an hour - wrong! Three hours later I had four pages of spices and herbs listed, finding I've got an over abundance of some I rarely or never use and getting low on some I use a lot. Decided to do a spreadsheet and that took me a couple of hours to do because of constant interruptions (cats and OH mainly). But I did manage to find a few old containers I could bin, and I now have a sorted list of what I have, so I can look at using what there is instead of going out and buying more.
    Only problem is that they've gone back on the shelves in a different place, so I'm going to have to look for individual jars instead of knowing where they are, but I have put labels on tops of jars.

Today hopefully a single mattress being collected to go to a homeless family (more stuff out of the house!), and I'm off to the local Farmers Market to meet up with a fellow preserves maker from north of the river. Hoping to get myself some artisan bread, fresh veg and fruit and a couple of birthday presents while I'm there.

started on the New Baby Cards but as normal found I was missing pearl trim.
    Is your planning book not helping with making sure you have everything you need for a project before you start Caroline? It seemed to be going very well earlier this year.
    Hope you have a good day today Mo and Pete. Fingers crossed the lovely weather will bring the crowds out.
    Been quiet Smeg - hope all is OK with you and yours.
    Keeping busy Dave?

HAGO all
    Linda

davesmeg is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all.

Looks like this is going to be our summer as it's very sunny outside. Not the norm for a May Bank Holiday weekend.

Things have just been idling along lately. Nothing new coming. Nothing to prepare for.

Another day older, another year older, and the only thing that has changed is the numbers.

Smeg.

Quote Originally Posted by davesmeg View Post
    Morning all.

Looks like this is going to be our summer as it's very sunny outside. Not the norm for a May Bank Holiday weekend.

Things have just been idling along lately. Nothing new coming. Nothing to prepare for.

Another day older, another year older, and the only thing that has changed is the numbers.

Smeg.

Enjoy the sunshine while you can (while it's here)

Linda

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

I have slipped a bit Linda and not planned. Now I am trying to collect all the bits etc in plastic A4 boxes and do not start until everything in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
    I have slipped a bit Linda and not planned. Now I am trying to collect all the bits etc in plastic A4 boxes and do not start until everything in there.
    So easy to slip - bad habits are easy to gain and hard to get out of - good habits are hard to gain and easy to get out of!

Linda

Thread Information