Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Saturday 5th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Saturday 5th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Good Morning All

Another beautiful day, have opened the windows in my sewing room and off for a long walk whilst still cool. Bacon sandwich for breakfast then down to some sewing.

Did well with the orders yesterday, all made packaged now waiting for collection by the courier. Have got the logo for the tote bags, just need to check something with Jenny then all system,s go when the thread arrives that is!!!!!!!

Hope you do better today Mo but the hotel is lovely. Know Shepperton well as my uncle lived there and had his boat moored at the marina. Used to crew on the trip to Henley with my cousins, he would then get a taxi home and leave us to enjoy the Regatta, with no adults present!!!! We were old enough to drink though.

Enjoy your day folks x

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Morning all! Bright, sunny and lovely and warm thismorning. Not sure if it will last, but fingers crossed.

Yesterday - as predicted, very much a bitty day for chores, but got some more sorting out and packing away done and even managed to turf a few more bits into the rubbish.

Today - another day where I have no major plans. Moggies need flea repellent now it's warmer and they like to go out and sit in the vegetation. Older moggie done (took him by surprise while he was at breakfast), younger one far too wily so I'll have to wait until OH can pin him down for a few moments so I can get the syringe through his luxurious fur to deliver the liquid direct to the skin. Thinking I might either get in the store room to sort and tidy my dry ingredients and spices, or go and do some of the sewing I keep threatening to get on with. Not sure yet - need more coffee and some breakfast.

Hope you had a good walk and enjoyed the bacon butty Caroline. Well done getting all the orders completed and packaged yesterday.
    Hope you're having a good weekend Mo and Pete. Fingers crossed the predicted weather will bring out the crowds (and their wallets!).
    How are things on the Wirral Smeg? Nice day for going up to Parkgate for an ice cream (if the place is still there!)?
    Got the house to yourselves yet Dave? Enjoying the peace?

HAGO
    Linda

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Quote Originally Posted by craftdancer2 View Post
    Morning all! Bright, sunny and lovely and warm thismorning. Not sure if it will last, but fingers crossed.

Yesterday - as predicted, very much a bitty day for chores, but got some more sorting out and packing away done and even managed to turf a few more bits into the rubbish.

Today - another day where I have no major plans. Moggies need flea repellent now it's warmer and they like to go out and sit in the vegetation. Older moggie done (took him by surprise while he was at breakfast), younger one far too wily so I'll have to wait until OH can pin him down for a few moments so I can get the syringe through his luxurious fur to deliver the liquid direct to the skin. Thinking I might either get in the store room to sort and tidy my dry ingredients and spices, or go and do some of the sewing I keep threatening to get on with. Not sure yet - need more coffee and some breakfast.

Hope you had a good walk and enjoyed the bacon butty Caroline. Well done getting all the orders completed and packaged yesterday.
    Hope you're having a good weekend Mo and Pete. Fingers crossed the predicted weather will bring out the crowds (and their wallets!).
    How are things on the Wirral Smeg? Nice day for going up to Parkgate for an ice cream (if the place is still there!)?
    Got the house to yourselves yet Dave? Enjoying the peace?

HAGO
    Linda
    House to ourselves at last....all been warned, you are old enough and ugly enough to sort it all out yourselves without coming back here....stay away! ( sort of....)

Dave 🙂

bodrighy is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Sat out on the patio overlooking the Thames eating pop corn drinking beer and wine. Covered costs of the show so anything now should be profit so we can afford the next meal. Weather gorgeous compliments great just need a few big spenders.

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    My Craft Shop: Facebook

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 100+ crafts club

Quote Originally Posted by bodrighy View Post
    Sat out on the patio overlooking the Thames eating pop corn drinking beer and wine. Covered costs of the show so anything now should be profit so we can afford the next meal. Weather gorgeous compliments great just need a few big spenders.

Pete

Yay! And even the weather is playing nicely

Linda

Thread Information