Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Numbat is offline Junior Member Junior crafter

Default Can you buy Rainbow Loom in the UK?

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Hi crafters, this is my first post. I'm kind of embarrassed to ask this and I don't know if I've come to the right place - maybe I should have used Mumsnet or something, though I'm not a mum. Anyway. I digress.

Everyone else on here seems to be doing really sophisticated and fancy things and I'm sat here with my loom bands. But anyway...

Does anyone know if there are any stores in the UK that sell official rainbow loom bands? Currently I order them from the UK's equivalent of the rainbow loom website (UK Manic Crafters), which is fine for when I want to order quite a few, but I have to wait a while for them to be delivered and the postage also costs. And the bands themselves aren't cheap. I'll be skint soon 😕.

I've tried every website I can think of - Hobbycraft, The Range, The Works, WHSmith, various toy shops etc. but I can't find anywhere that stocks them! Is ordering them online the only option, or is there somewhere I can buy them there and then?

I don't make tacky bracelets by the way, I make little 3D foods with smiley faces using a YouTube channel called feelinspiffy. Check it out ☺

Thanks.

craftdancer2 is offline Senior Member 500+ Crafters Club

Hello, welcome to the forum.

So sorry that I have not the faintest idea of an answer to your question - which is not at all silly, if you don't know the answer to a question then you have to ask others.

We're not all doing fancy sophisticated things - some of us dabble in all sorts and sit back and admire the work of the really talented crafters here

Linda

Thread Information