Hi!
I run steampunk markets in West Yorkshire 5 weekends a year.

They are not curated events although we do invite traders, artists and authors that are the best in their respective fields and try to avoid duplication where possible. We do encourage new people that wish to trade to get in touch.
We invite traders we believe have a unique offer for our customers and would like to keep it that way Ė we donít want everyone selling the same thing.
We are always very excited to find new people doing something that we haven't had before. Although the label says "steampunk" we like the range to cover steampunk, Victorian, military, gothic, dark and spooky, faery, pagan, LARP, roleplaying, historical, heritage crafts, Sci-Fi, geeky, nerdy, comics, gaming, modelling (railway and dollshouse), a bit of Boardwalk Empire/Game of Thrones thrown in, alternative (but NOT in a fetish/burlesque way) - we think you can see how different we like the stock to be.
So if your stuff is different enough to be considered for a stall, then please email us with more details - leedssteampunkmarket@gmail.com
We can't guarantee you being placed immediately as the events are nearly always oversubscribed. If you don't receive a reply then we may not have received your email. Do please wait a few days before writing again as sometimes emails are not always answered immediately as I also help my husband with his brand as he makes steampunk costume medals and badges - he trades at my events and a couple of others and I look after his website and eBay listings. So do please bear with me!

All our information is on the website - if it is not shown here on my profile just look up Leeds Steampunk Market on Google!