• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Misty
    So much more than a moderate crafter
    • Sep 2009

A5 white greeting card envelope supplier

Hi all

I have an order for a few hundred handmade A5 cards (A4 size but A5 when folded. Does anyone sell envelopes or can you let me know a good place to get reasonably priced, good quality plain white envelopes?

I’ve ordered from Amazon previously but the quality was not very good

Thanks
  • craftdancer
    Super mega big crafter
    • Jan 2006

You could try Craft Creations (just put the name in a search engine and they should come up near the top of the page).

I haven't used them for years, but I know there are some members on here who have ordered from them recently.

Their quality was always good with resonable pricing and good service, so they may have what you are looking for.

Linda

Comment

• Indivijewelistic
      500+ Crafters Club
      • Jul 2010

Why don't you just sign up to one of the man online stationery companies. I think you are looking for a C5 envelope:

C5 Envelope Size Guide: A standard C5 envelope measures 162mm x 229mm. This is designed to fit A4 paper folded in half, or A5 paper unfolded. Standard A5 paper size is 148mm x 210mm.

Found that on the Viking Stationery Website: http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/a/bb/...1367738/?idx=0

That link is to the plain white ones, but they do some black envelopes and I am sure if you search a couple of sites you might get them even cheaper :-)

Comment

• Caroleecrafts
        Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
        • May 2008

Ideal envelopes

Comment

• Misty
          So much more than a moderate crafter
          • Sep 2009

Thanks for your suggestions, much appreciated and i'll check them all out

Comment

Working...
          X