Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Dave, the thread no longer makes sense as at least one post has been deleted - presumably by the poster who was embarrassed at how badly they came across.

Caroleecrafts is online now Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Dave, the thread no longer makes sense as at least one post has been deleted - presumably by the poster who was embarrassed at how badly they came across.
    I was not embarrassed about how I came across and feel that this post is inflamatory. I deleted as is my right as an independent individual and no one, I repeat no one will every accuse me of bullying when I was stating a fact. When you ask in two places for cheap costume jewellery without explaining in detail what you want it for what are we expected to think.

If the thread had been worded: I am looking for cheap costume jewellery to add to my creations, not make wedding bits and pieces.

If anyone has been bullied I have been by being attacked verbally by other members.

davesmeg is online now Member So much more than a moderate crafter

Quote Originally Posted by 3dDave View Post
    Hi Mason, just the way it read,
    Quote Originally Posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
    When you ask in two places for cheap costume jewellery without explaining in detail what you want it for what are we expected to think.
    As I see it, that is where the problem lies.
    It was a case of "I need this and it's too expensive". The poor grammar and spelling in the original posts I believe also added to the confusion.
    I saw no indications of any kind of bullying, merely stating what this forum about.

Getting back to the topic at hand; Charity shops have loads of small items come in every day, much of it is broken and therefore unsuitable for resale. It may be worth your while asking them if they have any broken jewellery. You may even get it for free.

3dDave is offline Super Moderator Super mega big crafter

Quote Originally Posted by mizgeorge View Post
    Hi George, I think that's a little unfair, the point was made where it ended "Deleted". You, I or any other member has the right to remove a post for whatever reason they see fit, its a free choice.
    Carolines post was obviously received in the wrong way, probably because the intention of the original post wasn't clear to everyone so to stop things blowing out of proportion, she obviously felt the right thing to do was to remove it. I think most would have done the same. if the original poster felt "Bullied" and I didn't see it as bullying then they should have reported it to us not put it in a post.

Dave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information