Friday 2nd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caroleecrafts
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • May 2008

Friday 2nd

Good Morning Crafters

Overcast in Hampshire and due for rain mid-morning, which is typical as watered last night, which took ages

Finishing projects today as bits and pieces have arrived, plus planning for the next lot of things to do.

HAGO
  • craftdancer
    Super mega big crafter
    • Jan 2006

Morning all. Started off dull and cooler this morning, but it is warming up and brightening up rapidly. Shower of rain forecast for early afternoon, then more showers this evening.

Made lemon curd yesterday; egg yolks were very nearly orange in colour and so the curd has turned out almost the same colour as the orange curd! Shifted a couple of big piles of previously chopped down vegetation, but that's just cleared the way for more chopping and cutting although it's looking slightly less scruffy outside!

Today I have got the curd for the weekend out of the freezer, needs to be packed in the cool bag and put in the store room with the rest of the products. I've got all the other bits ready for tomorrow - apart from lunch - so most of today I can potter around and do some more sorting and tidying.

HAGO
    Linda

Comment

• MornieG Jewellery
      • Feb 2010

Good morning all.

Sunshine at the moment but showers forecast and I watered the garden last night too Caroline.

Shop day today and tomorrow so no painting will get done till next week if I can sort out in my head what to do for the next one.

Hope Shiloh is still keeping well and you are all sorted for your next event Linda.

Have a good day all.

Mo.XX
      Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
      Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
      www.bodrighy.co.uk
      https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

• Caroleecrafts
        • May 2008

Just heard are next door but one neighbour passed away yesterday afternoon, very sad as she only found out last week that she was ill and terminal. I feel so sorry for her husband he is walking round in a daze as all so Fast

Comment

• craftdancer
          Super mega big crafter
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
          Just heard are next door but one neighbour passed away yesterday afternoon, very sad as she only found out last week that she was ill and terminal. I feel so sorry for her husband he is walking round in a daze as all so Fast
          A very sad situation and affecting so many lives in such a massive way.

Linda

Comment

• MornieG Jewellery
            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
            How awful for the family especially her husband, poor man, not surprised he is dazed.

Mo.XX
            Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
            Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
            www.bodrighy.co.uk
            https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
            X