Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Friday 21st

craftdancer is offline Senior Member Super mega big crafter

Default Friday 21st

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Morning all. Cool, overcast and non-inspiring weather today.

I have blackcurrant cordial to finish off this morning, then I'm stuck with cooking until the new delivery of jars arrive next week and I can get them washed and sterilised. I also need to order some more sticky labels for the front of the jars.

As a result of the recent cooking activity and recipe researching I have a quantity of bits of paper which need to be put in appropriate files, so I will try and get that done today. The only other necessary stuff is make tomorrow's lunch then a long soak in a hot bath and hairwash.

HAGO
    Linda

indri is offline Super Moderator Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!

Dull here too. I have finished the blanket I was crocheting. No photo as yet. I will post one when I have one ready. I think the weekend looks like it will be busy with me attempting to get even closer to completing the project that is termed "operation music room". I need a shelving unit and a piano stand. Go me!

Too much to do and not enough time to do it. Need a new washing machine as mine likes to flash all the lights on the display like its having its own disco whenever you turn it on, and also mid spin cycle.

I have a load of plants to plant as my dad brought over a load of strawberry plants last night and we want to also plant some sunflower seeds! Busy busy busy. I hope we get tomatoes, peas and small sweet peppers too. Need to reset the fish tank so I can bring home some African clawed toads from work, because a guinea pig and a gecko as pets is not exciting enough. Ummmm.... also going to the theatre at the weekend. Not sure how I will fit all this in. Perhaps I should do something a tiny bit useful tonight! I would love to do some baking as I haven't for awhile also!!

Maybe I shouldn't set my sights so high! Operation Music Room and the strawberry plants get first priority I think!
    View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good evening all.

You make me tired just reading about what you are going to do Indri LOL

Shop day today and tomorrow, not a heavy day today thank goodness. Got lots done but someone else got to do the sorting and heavy lifting. Thought I might have been more achy today after my bit of gardening yesterday but so far so good.

Got into work to find a friend had left me a lovely pair of new shoes to try and they fit perfectly. Think I owe her lunch now.

Sketched a few birds last night so might try one on some wood using acrylics when I'm next off work.

Have a good evening everyone.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information