Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Default Air Dry Clay - what can I do with it?

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Hi all
    I hope that this is the right sub-forum for this post (apologies if not!) And that this isn't too silly a question.

I bought some air drying clay on a bit of a whim with no real plan. Unfortunately when I got it out I found that a) It was harder than I expected to use and b) I didn't know what to make!

I've looked online a bit but most ideas seem to be either for kids or experts. It'd be a real shame to let it go to waste, so I was wondering if anyone has fun, simple ideas to help cure my crafters block!

Thanks

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Try making various beads and components for jewellery, quick and fairly easy. You need to work it a bit to make it malleable but like any other clay you can roll, form, sculpt, print patterns on it, colour it etc etc. Look on Pinterest for ideas put in the search 'Air dried clay jewellery components' loads of luverly things to get your creative juices going.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information