Monday 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caroleecrafts
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • May 2008

Monday 20th

Good morning crafters

Wet today and off to the garden centre, fun? NOT!!! at least they have large umbrellas to borrow as Lee is dragging me round to look at Himalayian Birch trees. Must go to the chemist to collect Sir's repeats as run out of some of his med's. Book him a blood test also. So much to do.

As going to the garden centre via country Market to collect some fish water we are going to have a coffee out, he does not know it yet but will collapse in front of the restaurant and he will have to take me in to be revived .

Here's to Mo misbehaving. Waiting Mo

HAGO
  • MornieG Jewellery
    • Feb 2010

Good morning all.

Wet and windy here too on the first official day of spring. I thought it was 21st but according to the news it's today. The local Druids did their bit last night apparently.

Shop day today. Don't mind Mondays as long as I have help as we get a lot of donations in. Ended up completely on my own Saturday which was really hard work trying to process the donations at the till in between customers, keep the shop tidy and stocked, clean the place and do the end of week paperwork, Oh and keep an eye on the potential shoplifters !

Can't misbehave til after the watershed Caroline then you are all in bed so no point if no one to join in LOL we will just misbehave in private.

Have a good day all.

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

• Caroleecrafts
      • May 2008

Well you may hide behind the sofa, too much information

Comment

• craftdancer
        Super mega big crafter
        • Jan 2006

Morning all. Quick visit as a very busy morning - lots to do before I head out to take a load of stuff for car booting and other purposes to a lady who will divide them up to appropriate charities she supports, then lunch out with a friend.

Cold breeze blowing and raining at the moment, but improvement forecast for this afternoon.

HAGO
        Linda

Comment

Working...
        X