Friday 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caroleecrafts
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • May 2008

Friday 20th

Good Morning Crafters

Another cold but dry day so not moaning. Waitrose delivery today and they have everything in stock.

Got to finish this necklace, made up partially yesterday and not happy with the loops so will have another go this morning. Maybe I am being a perfectionist but to me they do not lay right. Also forgot to leave space for the butterflies, stupid woman!!!! Thinking of other things, so this morning head down.

My iPhone tripod has arrived, this is in the hope that my images will not blur as the camera will be static. All down to getting old.

Hope you are all well and you are not too worn out Mo.

HAGO
  • craftdancer
    Super mega big crafter
    • Jan 2006

Morning all. We have sunshine peeping through the clouds at the moment Makes a nice change after several days of dull and overcast. Temperatures still low but above freezing and not raining at the moment so thankful for that.

Need to finish the marmalade this morning - would have done yesterday, but something cropped up that took priority over everything (now all sorted out) so cooking was abandoned and didn't have time to finish it. Got fruit for another couple of batches too - not looking forward to all that slicing up of peel!

Hope you get the necklace sorted Caroline, and everyone has a good day. Hope you are both still improving Mo and Pete.

Linda

Comment

• indri
      Super Moderator
      Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!
      • Jan 2007

Hello! An unbelievably sunny day. Car needed defrosting both inside and out this morning! A weekend of crafting planned as my daughter wants to get more stuff done for brownie badges. Toymaker, world cultures, anything else we can craft for.

My clearout at home is progressing slowly. I am almost at the stage where I need to clear space in daughters room to place the things of hers there so I can then get to the rest of the room. I am being very determined with this project as I really could do with the usable space!

Started making a tinselly looking scarf with some yarn I found during part of my clearout last night. I wanted to find it before Christmas for knitting, but couldn't find it. Better late than never eh?

Hope you all have a good afternoon.
      View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

• MornieG Jewellery
        Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
        • Feb 2010

Evening all.

Chilly Wiltshire today, left home in the frost and came home at 0 deg again, sure it must have got a bit higher during the day.

Sort of on auto pilot at the shop now. Don't know when my colleague will be back, not looking good for next week though. After that they will have to get some outside help in to assist, but will cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

Probably be another early night for me again, what a wozz LOL

Hope it's nice chunky peel in the marmalade Linda, love it.

Good luck with photos Caroline. Oh well Indri you will be well ahead for Christmas 2017 LOL

Mo.XX
        Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
        Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
        www.bodrighy.co.uk
        https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Working...
        X