Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Thursday 19th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Thursday 19th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Good Morning Crafters

Hope you get some time off soon Mo.

We have our new oak cupboard arriving today, not a big one but enough to sit in the living room and house some books, which in turn will make more space in the DVD cabinet. Have to clear the space and may mop the floors over that will be it on the cleaning front.

Getting fed up with my progress in the sewing room as not quick enough. Have decided to empty the chest of drawers of large pieces of fabric and move the smaller bits over. Just got to find a large box to tip them all into. Also need to stitch out an in the hoop design for a sew along, a cover for some sticky note pads.

That will be my day HAGO

craftdancer is offline Senior Member Super mega big crafter

Morning - late again, but I have been up for some time and got quite a few chores done - then I got side-tracked into clearing out one of my email boxes!

Weather much the same as yesterday - dull, damp, but not as cold as it has been.

Bought some Seville oranges yesterday, so going to have a go at plain orange marmalade today. Got to do a bit of paperwork and accounts for the craft events from last year that friend and I organised. Said we weren't doing anything else (ha! ha!), but are now in the process of arranging a few of us to get together and have a sale of our surplus stash some time later in the year, so need to set up records for that.

Probably more family history info transfer from bits of paper to electronic family tree later on, so a few more bits of paper to go in the recycling box.

Have a good day all, and hope you get customers with some intelligence (and willingness to buy goods at the stated prices!) today Mo.

Linda

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Evening all.

What's time off Caroline ?! In the shop 6 days this week and probably next as my co-manager is very poorly. Sunday I will be doing design work that was supposed to have been done a week ago but frankly I'm not up to it when I come home from the shop ......... lightweight LOL keep reminding myself of the extra pay to come !

Always fancied making marmalade Linda, but absolutely way down my list of priorities at the moment. Can't even find the time or energy to prepare fruit for the deyhdrator.

Anyway I am getting all my meals cooked by Pete as he won't let me cook when I'm in the shop, says he has more time at home to do it, bless him. He has been keeping out of the workshop to make sure the rib heals quickly and only doing light duties tomorrow making up earring stands that have already had their component parts made.

Final of the Great Interior Design Challenge tonight then Gorgeous George on Four plus one, best evening on TV.

Hope you are all chilling too.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Thread Information