Hi, I'm opening a shop in Newport Pagnell in the early part of 2017 and will be selling DIY and bespoke handmade party favours/bomboniere, greetings cards, wedding seating plans, and christening wear/accessories, balloons, and gifts. I'm able to offer shelf space to rent for local crafters that are involved with the special occasions industry ie nappy cake maker, wooden heart guest momentos, etc.
There will also be a lovely studio on the first floor that would be ideal for a cake maker/decorator and as we are in a prime position on the high street I can see huge potential for selling cupcakes too and running decorating classes. Alternatively we can rent the studio for evening, half day, or full day bookings.
If you're interested or know anyone that might be then please contact Maria at sales@sweetmemoriesuk.com for more details or see our website.
I know how difficult it is to expand your craft business, and wedding and baby shows can be extremely expensive to have a stall for a few hours. Hopefully I can help other local craft businesses keep going whilst we offer an all-round service to customers that pop in to our shop.