Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Thread: Sunday 19th

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Default Sunday 19th

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Good Morning Crafters

Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there.

Blue skies and sun atm, could do with a longer than normal walk, Shiloh get out of the bed!!!!!!! He is sooooo lazy.

Completed the embroidery part of my design yesterday, took ages and about 4 hours of embroidery. Now to make up the bag, will post a pic later if looks alright, lol.

Next project to plan and that will be it. More sport today F1, football, cricket I expect. Lee will be glued hmpff!!!!

HAGO

craftdancer is offline Senior Member Super mega big crafter

Morning all.

Car is packed ready for today's fair. Weather a bit brighter and a little warmer than the last few days, and I am slightly less tired than yesterday.

Have a good day whatever you're doing.

Linda

Hello all,Looks dry and bright at the moment out there, hopefully will stay that way, but another day in woollies wellies and waterproofs, as off to do another beach clean and litter pick!Need to get out into the garden and do some weeding at some point, the jungle is taking over again....Enjoy your day!Alan

Caroleecrafts is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good luck Linda

MornieG Jewellery is offline Senior Member Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!

Good morning folks.

Hope you have a successful day Linda.

Threatening rain later in the day apparently but dry at the moment. Just back from car boot sale, nothing much there to take our fancy, went looking for a bracket for a hanging basket but no luck. Bought a couple of cheap tarpaulins to throw on the ground in the gazebos if it gets too wet underfoot at Henley next weekend.

Few things to do today like sort out the event accessory box, check we have enough batteries, zip ties etc check the cash tin for a decent amount of change and pick out a few items of jewellery I can get away with that has enough wood in it and a few pairs of earrings to decorate the earring stands. Then there is the ironing !!!!

Remembered to get a joint out of the freezer yesterday for dinner, so traditional Sunday roast tonight.

Mo.XX
    Mo. MornieG Jewellery.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

nattynetty is offline Super Moderator Super mega humungous crafter with too much time on their hands and chats too much!

I've spent the day in Daesul's old neck of the woods as we drove over to Lowestoft to take my son to Pleasurewood Hills for an early birthday treat. It was pretty quiet so no queueing and luckily just about warm enough not to need our coats.
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Thread Information