Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Default Window Shutters help please.

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

Hi,

I am looking for a bit of advice/help, i have been making soft furnishings from home for a few years now and have been asked more about shutters instead of blinds for windows, i dont have any suppliers that stock these and was wondering if anyone has any experience of any company that could supply them, or any advice would be greatfully recieved.

thank you

C

Hi,

I have been in the building trade for over 20 years now and I would say in the last 5 years I have been asked more and more about plantation shutters. As first I was going to make my own but after extensive online research I came across on line websites that offer great deals.

I found this website to be the cheapest online company for shutters. Customer service is great and the product are the same as you would receive from any blind or shutters company.

The shutters are great for insulations. Iv notices a huge difference through the winter months and customers have commented on the heat they retain too. They are also sooooo easy to maintain. once they are installed, its just a simple task of dusting once and a while.

Iv been installing and using shutters for years now and I would highly recommend. Feel free to give me a shout if you have any other questions.

Regards D

Thread Information