Ads

Collapse

selling crafts online (under 18 years old)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • black jade crafts
    Junior crafter
    • Mar 2016

selling crafts online (under 18 years old)

so is there another online format to sell stuff? because i had my stuff listed on etsy and i had finally made my first sale, but they kept it processing for 2 days only to tell me that they had cancelled the order because im only 17. So is there another place to sell stuff that doesn't require me to be 18 or one that can be supervised by an adult or something,, I just don't want to use etsy any more just cause it really annoyed me like, cause they knew that i was only 17 before i even listed items in my shop so i don't understand why they couldn't have sent me an email then and i could have sorted it

sorry for how rant-y this is i was just really upset because I felt like I wasted the time of the person who wanted to buy the item.
    https://www.facebook.com/blackjadecrafts/ facebook page
    also on pinterest, blogger,etsy all under the same name
  • bodrighy
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • Mar 2009

Can't say I have heard of that age limitation before. Mind you Etsy is American and can have all sorts of odd ball regulations. There are numerous different online stores in the UK such as Folksy, Misi,etc. Others will come up with their preferences I'm sure

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

Comment

• black jade crafts
      Junior crafter
      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by bodrighy View Post
      Can't say I have heard of that age limitation before. Mind you Etsy is American and can have all sorts of odd ball regulations. There are numerous different online stores in the UK such as Folksy, Misi,etc. Others will come up with their preferences I'm sure

Pete
      thanks for the info i'll give those a look so
      https://www.facebook.com/blackjadecrafts/ facebook page
      also on pinterest, blogger,etsy all under the same name

Comment

Working...
      X