• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rosiepinkStudio
    Super crafter
    • May 2011

Polymer Clay Simply Made

Polymer Clay Simply Made is an excellent ebook (pdf) by Zed http://feltbyzed.blogspot.co.uk/

Polymer Clay.jpg

This is the author's summary:
    There are 81 pages and over 200 photos illustrating clear and simple instructions. The book focuses on my very simple method for producing smooth, even clay and how it can be adaped to suit different techniques for creating gorgeous and unique polymer clay pieces such as brooches, pendants, buttons or tiles for mosaic. And you don’t need any special equipment or expensive gadgets. Or a pasta maker.
    The introduction features the tools and products that I find really useful for Polymer Clay work. Most of the things I use are from around the house, and in my everyday craft supplies. There’s also suggestions for cheap and free alternatives.
    There are seven other parts to the e-book with sections showing some easy ways to shape polymer clay without the use of cutters, commonly available products for applying colour to the surface of clay, and using beads and metal as embellishments. Throughout the book, there are complete instructions for 10 different techniques including how to achieve a fake porcelain look; inlaying; applying acrylic paint for an aged look; and using beads to enhance designs.
    The methods and techniques in the book are suitable for complete beginners, and anyone with no previous experience of polymer clay can create items just like those featured on the front cover in a few minutes with just Polymer Clay and a few commonly available items.
    Annie and Lyn
    www.rosiepink.typepad.co.uk
Working...
X