Craft forums - Part of the Crafts Directory

ALL NEW - Craft Articles

Dijoncanary is offline Junior Member Junior crafter

Default Anyone use or know about DaWanda?

Please note these ads will not show for registered crafts forum members.
    Click here to register...

I came across this site recently and would like to know if anyone has a shop here or has experience of DaWanda? It is a platform like Etsy, pages are available in English, French or German. Thanks for any feedback!

Hi Dijoncanary - I have sold my handmade findings on DaWanda (I've sold more there than on Etsy), I also have my own website so often forget to re-list/stock my DaWanda store so it might be empty at the moment. I think they are free to list for people based in UK at the moment but you should check this (they charge for sales). The multi language is useful even if you just translate your item title into other languages, I have made sales because the title was in german. It's very similar to DaWanda, very easy to set up and worth a try ;-)

Dijoncanary is offline Junior Member Junior crafter

Smile Using Dawanda

Quote Originally Posted by LaVidalerie View Post
    Hi Dijoncanary - I have sold my handmade findings on DaWanda (I've sold more there than on Etsy), I also have my own website so often forget to re-list/stock my DaWanda store so it might be empty at the moment. I think they are free to list for people based in UK at the moment but you should check this (they charge for sales). The multi language is useful even if you just translate your item title into other languages, I have made sales because the title was in german. It's very similar to DaWanda, very easy to set up and worth a try ;-)
    Thanks for your reply LaVidalerie, sorry its taken me so long to return. Its encouraging if you have made more sales that way; I am going to close my facebook store as there are changes which mean any listing over 10 items will cost 10dollars a month - no good if you are just starting out! This site is at the top of my list so far,but will try a little more research first.

Thread Information