Ads

Collapse

Help with downloading free embroidery designs for Brother Embroidery Machine !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Laurie
    Junior crafter
    • Sep 2010

Help with downloading free embroidery designs for Brother Embroidery Machine !

Hi there,

Could anyone please give me any tips on what the best site is for downloading free embroidery designs from and then how to do the download, etc... I would really really appreciate it - I have just bought a Brother Innovis 700E Embroidery Machine.

Many thanks

Debs
  • azara50
    Junior crafter
    • Sep 2010

The US Brother site have free downloads, just search for Brother USA, or you can get them on Sewforum.com but you have to join the forum.

Comment

• emmalomax
      Junior crafter
      • Dec 2014

I am also a new embroiderer and looking for same free downloading embroidery designs with guide. I checked a few embroidery magazine but still not found one best with useful artwork detail and free samples. If you got any then please share detail.
      Machine Embroidery Designs

Comment

• eena
        Super crafter
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by emmalomax View Post
        I am also a new embroiderer and looking for same free downloading embroidery designs with guide. I checked a few embroidery magazine but still not found one best with useful artwork detail and free samples. If you got any then please share detail.
        Have you noticed that this is a very old and inactive thread?

You will not find downloadable designs in printed paper magazines but there are literally thousands of sites offering downloadable machine embroidery designs in all the current formats; most of the sites offer free designs, pdfs of colour changes et al and many have very complete tutorials on all aspects of machine embroidery.

Simply google 'free machine embroidery designs' or similar.

I cannot be more specific as I do not know what type of design you are looking for, the format you need or your maximum hoop size, nor whether you are happy doing your own splitting or resizing.

BTW your signature link leads to a blank page.

Comment

Working...
        X