• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SarahK
    Junior crafter
    • Nov 2009

Wedding invitation boxes

I would like to help my stepdaughter make her own wedding invites, however we have found some invites which are in boxes (due to the embelishments being bulky) we can find most items needed but not the boxes. Can anyone help where we can get hold of these or a way to make them please?thank you
  • greannancrafts
    Try and catch up with this one.. What a crafter!!!
    • Oct 2008

What size are you looking for?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

• truddles
      100+ crafts club
      • Aug 2009

Hi Sarah,

I find that you can't go wrong with Craft Creations. Hope this link is of some use as to what you are after.

Award-winning craft products from the 'Best British Brand' Craft Creations. Free UK Delivery on orders over £35. We provide quality card, MDF, and decoupage at unbeatable prices.

Good luck with the wedding and making the invitations, I remember making mine and loved every minute of it.

Trudy x

Comment

• sg-cards
        So much more than a moderate crafter
        • Jan 2010

I know some companies do made box envelopes for bulky cards. I think it depends on how bulky the card is. Otherwise you may have to make them yourself with some heavyweight card and box template. They shouldnt be to difficult to make.

Stephanie
        SG Cards - Handmade Cards For All Occasions. Please visit our website.. www.sg-cards.co.uk

Become a fan of us on Facebook.. http://www.facebook.com/sgcards#/pag...8297855?ref=ts

Comment

• jacklee15
          Junior crafter
          • Jul 2011

hello

Hey which size you looking for?

Jack,[U]
          Last edited by beadsbydesign; 26-07-2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X