Scrap bin project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrap bin project

Sometimes just for fun i like to get my scrap bin and see if i can make anything from the offcuts i have. This is my latest one, i made no attempt to finish the edges properly or make the stitching neat, it was a very rushed affair, but i like it so i might make another one but put more effort in to it. To give you an idea of size it would probably fit a one month old baby.

DSC_0073.jpg

Andy

That would do quite nicely to put up a chimney to ward off witches. Something that was done a few hundred years ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concealed_shoes

Shelley

Comment

That is just too cute!

Comment

Ha ha, well i had better get it up there quickly then.lol

Comment

Very cute. Probably best to make another one as babies usually have two feet LOL

Mo.XX
          Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
          Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
          www.bodrighy.co.uk
          https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Aww that is really cute
            Mandy x

Comment

Ha ha, that was funny Mo. but if i start mentioning i could make them for babies i know everyone will want some, i like to try and stay under the radar with my leatherworking or else the orders start coming in.lol

Comment

That's Bootiful

Comment

Originally posted by Pegu 17 View Post
                  That's Bootiful
                  LOL!!

I agree it is a lovely piece of work, and we all know that it requires just as much skill and time, if not more to make something tiny as to make something full or over sized.

Linda

Comment

It's good thing to do something new with scrap items, as well as I have make for [ MOD EDIT no links please]the same...
                    Last edited by 3dDave; 28-06-2019, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X