First Xmas Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Xmas Card

As the title says here is the first of this years Xmas cards, from now on I aim to make about 2 a week on average all being well.

Shelley
    Last edited by Lilly42; Yesterday, 09:51 PM.

Ooh Shelley, i really like that design, there is something very striking about it, i can't wait to see the others as you go along. Great job.

Comment

Thank you Andy, I enjoy making them.

Comment

Well done Shelley you have almost caught up with me, lol.

Comment

Shelley that's a lovely card
          Mandy x

Comment

I just hope all the people who get your cards realise what it takes to hand make items and do not throw them away after Christmas is over, i would be keeping them if i got something so wonderful.Most Christmas cards tend to be written very fast as a job lot one evening don't they. But these are in a different league.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind remarks. Andy I do give a lot to my friends and family at Xmas but I sell quite a lot too. I have a few loyal customers who always buy some for their special friends/family which is one reason I need to get a move on and start making in earnest.

Comment

A lovely card Shelley - and so different to the commercial designs. And yet again I have to admire your precision of placement - on designs like this the tiniest lapse from the geometric grid sticks out like a sore thumb.

Linda
                Last edited by craftdancer2; 19-05-2019, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Yes Linda you are so right, I have a few rulers to hand and lots of readjusting to get it right, I don't suffer from OCD at all but can't deal with squiffy things. I do have to adjust peoples pictures if they are hanging crookedly. Don't mind general everyday messes and untidiness but wobbly pictures drive me nuts

Shelley

Comment

That's lovely - what a unique gift

Comment

Working...
                    X